FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
You keep going on about how 1/3 of the people took time to vote that Everton would win as though it is some difficult endeavor. It is a click of the button on a site that 99% of the voters were already on, in a thread they were reading.

Why wouldn't people vote who they think would win?

I'm just saying if you are a supporter, why make any effort at all to voice that type of opinion unless you're sole purpose of being here was just to bitch and moan.

You keep going on about how 1/3 of the people took time to vote that Everton would win as though it is some difficult endeavor. It is a click of the button on a site that 99% of the voters were already on, in a thread they were reading.

Why wouldn't people vote who they think would win?
It took me 6 hours. I use all my time and effort to do nothing but express how much I hate the club.
This morning I prayed Tottenham would lose. I made voo doo dolls of all our players can't wait for them to all get injured.
I am so angry that people have finally worked me out.

Agreed, I can literally remember listening to the quarter final on the radio in my bedroom and going crazy when Klinsmann scored the winner. I'd have been 11 or 12. Footage from that day is up there with Crouches header at City, and the goal wasn't even in front of the away end. Proper limbs, imagine the VAR check nowadays!
Memories,the access we had to the players back in those days was unbelievable. After the game they were signing loads of autographs and posing for photos, even Jurghen. Even the scousers were reasonably good losers that day . They were getting autographs and pics too. Happy days, never to be repeated. They don't even look at us now

A load of pace up top but the ball will not stick, no one to hold it up. Not sure about this - hopefully its all about utilising pace on the break (but not sit there and do fuck all for 85% of the game like we did recently)

Lucas and Bergwijn on their correct sides. Lamela in his best position. Ndombele and Hojbjerg as a double pivot.

It's almost a shame we're not playing a striker.

Coco, my man

iu

I'm just saying if you are a supporter, why make any effort at all to voice that type of opinion unless you're sole purpose of being here was just to bitch and moan.

The question is not who you want to win but who you think will win.

You think as a supporter that the way to go is blind support with no thinking or rationality?

Back
Top Bottom