FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
He could have had us finish top 4 last year, could have had us win something last year, could have us higher than 8th currently with Villa ready to put us in 9th. Could not have us playing the worst style of football the PL has ever seen.

Lots of ways he could have been light years more successful with us.
Ah so Villa's game in hand can work against us and put us in 9th but our game in hand on every team from 2nd-6th doesn't count? I see how this works.

Ah so Villa's game in hand can work against us and put us in 9th but our game in hand on every team from 2nd-6th doesn't count? I see how this works.
I didn't comment on teams 2nd-6th, I notice you didn't include the team in 7th I wonder why?, so not sure why you are crying about it.

Just shut up dude. Just shut the fuck up. Go wank at Poch's poster in your dinky room.

Dude there is no need to be so angry we have a big game today against what should be a competitive opponent.

That should have any Spurs fan excited not so angry.

Dude there is no need to be so angry we have a big game today against what should be a competitive opponent.

That should have any Spurs fan excited not so angry.

You seem angry and negative. Jose is the manager whether you like it or not. Just support the team. He is not here forever, let see what he will achieve in his first full season and then judge him.

You seem angry and negative. Jose is the manager whether you like it or not. Just support the team. He is not here forever, let see what he will achieve in his first full season and then judge him.

Not angry at all and haven't given any indication that I am. I wouldn't say I am negative either, just a realist.

I do support the team. Supporting the team doesn't mean close your eyes and ignore reality. Supporting the team doesn't mean being cool with a dog shit manager making terrible decisions and passing it off as we have to support him because he is here.

He has been long enough and then some to judge what he is and it is 100% crap.

The hardest part about predicting the line-up (and any Jose line-up) is that we don't know what angle Jose wants to set up that he can use to shift blame if we lose.

I think he could go with the same line-up and then whine about game congestion. Or maybe he changes it up blaming game congestion for him having to make changes.

We know that Jose will go with the line-up he feels gives him the best chance to shift blame to the players, but we don't know what angle he feels is best for that.
Has it ever ocurred to you, that your style of posting content and opinions are about as popular as a turd in a swimming pool?
Let me help.
Post them somewhere else. Try Paraguay or China. Basically, anywhere but here, on this site, where people who support Spurs like to talk to one another.

Has it ever ocurred to you, that your style of posting content and opinions are about as popular as a turd in a swimming pool?
Let me help.
Post them somewhere else. Try Paraguay or China. Basically, anywhere but here, on this site, where people who support Spurs like to talk to one another.

I see all the support I get and it appears that they are very popular.

Its unfortunate if you are such a snowflake that gets so easily offended there isn't a way for you to not see them or I don't know ignore them even.

Message boards should really look into getting features like that, probably would be really helpful for the little people that can't handle people having a different view than them.

Back
Top Bottom