FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
We can try for both, but the lack of squad depth is easily exposed in the league, while it is easier to have a fairy tale run in a cup
It's easy for almost any team in the EL to have a fairtale run and win it.

Except Spurs.
Because we could have it served up on a plate, with all the trimmings, and still fucking bottle it.

Would love us & Bristol City to get through and play each other in the quarters. My boss is a Robins fan and we've been going on for years saying how we'd love to play against eachother.

Tuesday, February 9

• 5.30pm: Burnley vs Bournemouth - BT Sport 1
  • 7.30pm: Man Utd vs West Ham - BBC One
Wednesday, February 10

• 5.30pm: Swansea vs Man City - BT Sport 1
  • 7.30pm: Leicester vs Brighton - BT Sport 2
  • 7.30pm: Sheffield United vs Bristol City - BBC iPlayer
  • 8.15pm: Everton vs Tottenham - BT Sport 1
Thursday, February 11

• 5.30pm: Wolves vs Southampton - BT Sport 1
  • 8pm: Barnsley vs Chelsea - BBC One

Chance tonight to potentially see CCV in action.

Except Spurs.
Because we could have it served up on a plate, with all the trimmings, and still fucking bottle it.

Not really. If anything totally the opposite of that now. 5 clubs have won it in 11 years. (Last time Liverpool won it was 2006! Easy yeah!!!)

So who are these non top 6 clubs lining up to win it? Wigan. That’s it.

Woolwich, Chelsea and city 9 times between them. Spurs are the semi final kings at losing though. Need to actually get to some finals this decade.

Except Spurs.
I do agree on our ability to fall at the final hurdles...

But the EL is tough to win, lucky runs almost never happen (Fulham springs to mind as an exception), thanks to the two legged knockouts. It's pretty much always won by a big Spanish (Sevilla, Atletico) or English (Man Utd, Chelsea) team nowadays.

It's almost like a conspiracy.

Oh, that won’t be long. It happened at Chelsea and it happened at Manchester Utd- I believe it also happened on the continent- eventually the teams conspire to get him sacked.

You keep this post in mind. :kaneshh:

Not really. If anything totally the opposite of that now. 5 clubs have won it in 11 years. (Last time Liverpool won it was 2006! Easy yeah!!!)

So who are these non top 6 clubs lining up to win it? Wigan. That’s it.

Woolwich, Chelsea and city 9 times between them. Spurs are the semi final kings at losing though. Need to actually get to some finals this decade.

I do agree on our ability to fall at the final hurdles...

But the EL is tough to win, lucky runs almost never happen (Fulham springs to mind as an exception), thanks to the two legged knockouts. It's pretty much always won by a big Spanish (Sevilla, Atletico) or English (Man Utd, Chelsea) team nowadays.

I was just replying to some one elses comment tbh

Genuinely can't call this. Based on the 1st game of season it could be tricky as in not sure our defence can cope with DCL. However, where there's Kane, there's hope!

Standard has them to win. We'll bleed goals so fuck being conservative. Full attack and stick one more than they do in the onion bag.

Back
Top Bottom