FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
Got to go strongest side. However there is debate as to what that is and can our definates like Son, Ndombele and Holjberg keep playing every match and not see their performance dip. I think they will all start but would not be surprised to see Ndombele subbed in the 2nd half possibly by Dele. What about Bale? He played well against Marine and has been injured since then but is he finally going to risk injury and put the effort in? I would not risk it for this match.
Lloris
Doherty, Toby, Rodon, Davies
Ndombele, Holjberg, Lamela
Moura, Kane, Son

6th Round Draw is on Thursday.

Karen Carney is drawing the balls. Hopefully, she'll be drawing ours. Tempting fate here, I know.

giphy.gif

Hope T-Rex arms is in goal for them. Man couldn't catch a cold let alone a football.

James Rodriguez doubtful & Allan not available. Big misses for them if so.

Lloris
Doherty - Alderweireld - Rodon - Davies
Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Bale - Lamela - Son
Kane​
Yes, Bale must start tonight but it’s his do or die match. Anyone that “bigs up” his performance against little Marine is on a different planet than I am.

Everyone is on a different planet to you

well, - we all wish we were
So in your opinion Garth Bale trotting out against lowly northern premier league division 1 west side Marine and running the show is worthy of high praise? I beg to differ with your view, as I expect Bale to be performing against Britain’s and Europe’s best every time, as he has shown in the past he can. Unlike some on the Gareth Bale thread, I’m not interested in whether he has a beard or no beard or whether he has his hair straight or in a bun.

PS: You love ❤️ Posting to me and me replying to yo as the real haters wouldn’t bother. 💋

So in your opinion Garth Bale trotting out against lowly northern premier league division 1 west side Marine and running the show is worthy of high praise? I beg to differ with your view, as I expect Bale to be performing against Britain’s and Europe’s best every time, as he has shown in the past he can. Unlike some on the Gareth Bale thread, I’m not interested in whether he has a beard or no beard or whether he has his hair straight or in a bun.

PS: You love ❤️ Posting to me and me replying to yo as the real haters wouldn’t bother. 💋
You need help

Back
Top Bottom