FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
Much rather this than lose 1-0 in a boring game that's seen us barely reach the opponents box.

We can still turn this round though.

After tonight I'd like to sell any remaining Winks fans with Winks.
No one should be supporting him.
4-4 and the better team. He comes on, directly and under no pressure leads to us conceding and offers nothing but wayward passes and shots. Gets tackles. Gives away free kicks..

Been saying it for years. He's shit.

What a kick in the nuts that was.
Great game for a neutral I suppose but that’s zero consolation. Genuinely thought we’d win it when we brought it back to 3-2 before half time.
Some proper comedy defending/goalkeeping.
And that fucking ref was a shambles.
I fucking cunting HATE the Neutral!

Neutrals can fuck the fuck off...
This is the same 'Neutral' was probably watching KFC Wank Chiefs vs. TB Buccafucks in the Superbowl LV (Luncheon Voucher) Final on Sunday... they don't give a shit about Spurs, why should we give a shit about them?
FUCK the Neutral... the neutral ain't going to bed pissed off tonight that Spurs have missed out on another FA Cup chance this season... the Neutral only cares what his fucking poxy Fantasy League team is doing next weekend... the neutral has Man City/Man Utd... Spurs/Woolwich... Liverpool/Everton players in his team... the neutral don't give a shit!
The neutral ISN'T FOOTBALL.... the die hard supporters, for whom losing an FA Cup match ruins their evening IS what football support is all about.

Neutrals can fuck right off! Go support an actual fucking team instead... invest your heart, soul (and money) in them... and then let THEM ruin your neutral fucking bland life! Have some fucking emotion at least!

It's a good move actually. Ancelotti probably prepared his team to face a Spurs team with Kane dynamics. The majority of his pre-match preparation is going to be meaningless.
And then Ancelotti hears about Kane now not starting so he changes his strategy in the dressing room build up.. only to find that we unleash Kane in the 10th minute of the game.. confusing their players even more. Genius!!

Last edited:
Maybe im weird but I enjoyed last night, been so starved of attacking play and possession I honestly don’t mind losing if we play positively. Better than watching us draw 1-1 with 3 shots

I thought first half hour we were excellent

Everton goals all seemed to come against the run of play and our mistakes seemed to cause all of them

For people not greedy, would you rather beat Everton or city? Cup progress or another 3pts. The choice is yours.
Beat everton, top 4 isnt a trophy, thats whats wrong with the premier league the fact teams consider top 4 an accomplishment..
Spurs are not going to win the league this year so getting far in all cups should be priority?

Just imagine winning the league cup and fa cup/europa league, or all 3, to me thats a successful season.

Ovbiously getting top 4 and doing both would be sweeter! But cant see this team having the consistency to get top 4 and a trophy, especially destroying kanes fitness in the process..

That half of football:
tTxQKhD.gif

Back
Top Bottom