FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
Go Away Wtf GIF by SWR3

This match is like what happens when FM just decides that you aren't going to win a match because it can't figure out how to rearrange fixtures to accommodate your progress in another competition so you tonk Burnley but lose on a shitty FK taken from 60 yards.

Mad. Best half hour in a long time, with tempo/crispness/intent to our play. Then utter meltdown, three goals with errors from us in all of them, and almost a fourth from another error. Last couple of mins we regroup, almost break through a couple of times then do grab one back.

On the whole of the half we've been way way better. Those crazy error strewn 5 mins though kind of sum up where we are at currently as a team - for the glimpses of good play, we're never too far from debacle - and we still have a struggle to turn this around.

Can only assume he’s anti Jose? Seemingly changed his punditry towards us
I know he's meant to sound impartial and the likes of Carragher, Neville and Mcmanaman should take some notes but some of the shit he was coming out with was outrageous for a supposed Spurs man.

"Oh if Everton can hang in there hopefully they can find a phase in the game"

I mean wtf Glenn?

Take Lamela off for Kane you said! Erik scores. Point made. You know shit all about football obviously. Fatberg done fuck all. Moura fluffed chances. No don't take them off, you want to take off the man offering an outlet and energy. Fuck me you part of Jose's coaching staff!!
‘Fatberg’

You all need to stop calling him that, I’m tired of seeing it. :mourfacepalm:

How can some of you blame hojbjerg for a penalty there wasn't there. Yes, he made a huge mistake for the second goal but Lloris should have done better for sure

In watching that replay, Calvet-Lewin going absolutely nowhere....accidentally nicked and he collapses to the ground. Isn't the point of VAR to sort this out ? You Brits can't manage simple technology to resolve these straight forward decisions. lol

This has got to be the most bizarre game of the season

we just played like a Poch/Harry team and did so with some style and panache. Some of the midfield passing was beautiful to watch and all I could think was that with Alli and Kane at their best we would have been 4 or 5 to the good before they would have had a sniff of Hugos jock strap

Two defensive clusterfucks and a refereeing embarrassment and suddenly we are in the shit.
seconds before half time and the best worked goal of the match and we are back in the race.

I just hope we dont lose faith and keep going for it

We just got our Spurs back

I thought we were playing well until disaster struck. Spurs of old but should have scored more. Will give Mourinho the ammunition Togo back to defensive play after getting taken apart and conceding 3 goals.
Yeah get ready for 7% possesion and one shot off target away at city

Attacking wise that was one of our best half’s in a long time , yet we are 3-2 down! Still another 45 left to turn it around I think we got this , having a fresh Kane come on now for 45 could prove to be the difference tonight

Lol 😆 now do you see why jose sets us up the way he does?
We played great attacking football could of been 3 nil up then let in 3 goals so spursy lol..

If kane had started this game would be over by now
Exactly why he plays so deep. How can he trust any of them. Aurier, dier, lloris, rodon, have all made mistakes for goals only in the last 4 games. If our defence even reduce mistakes wed be guaranteed top 4

Watching the first 15 mins of this game, I was quite impressed by our play for a change.
I had to pop out for 30mins and came back to the same old bullshit....wtf.....

Back
Top Bottom