FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
Liverpool,brighton games was fucking infuriating this however is extremely disappointing. Never nice to come out on the wrong end of a thriller. Gutted.
Yeah, I felt some excitement and entertainment tonight, quite a bit of it.

Better than the frustration, boredom and numbness of that last couple of midweeks. Albeit same end result.

29 shots and 15 corners

Cannot blame the management for this one. Defensive / GK mistakes / crap finishing. Put yourself in the manager's shoes, who DO you pick and trust in that backline?

We used to win this trophy fairly regularly.

In fact, we was the second most prolific winners up until a couple of decades ago.

So disappointing yet so predictable

Is it just me or was that still preferable to a tepid 1-0 loss or maybe even a 1-1 draw following a last minute sucker punch? I'm obviously club neutral so don't jump down my throat if I'm wrong from a fan perspective, but I feel like I'd rather watch that as a fan and sometimes win, sometimes not.

29 shots and 15 corners

Cannot blame the management for this one. Defensive / GK mistakes. Put yourself in the manager's shoes, who DO you pick and trust in that backline?
Fuck knows, but this guy is supposed to be the defensive mastermind coach. Right now, he needs 1 right back and at least 2 new centre halves so i'd guess that's minimum 100M worth of players.

If he can't improve what we have then it's either we give him that money or we're basically fucked because he can't do anything with these guys.

Back
Top Bottom