FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
Winks has been gash, but the shit he's getting is a bit disproportionate considering we'd already shipped four fucking goals.

He thinks he should be playing every game. The bloke has one decent match in ten and that's why he doesn't get in. I've seen some really limited players at spurs in my lifetime, but I really do fail to see any aspect of his game that makes him anything more than bang average. And that should never be a Tottenham type player, whether he comes through the academy and is a life long spurs fan or not.

Sometimes you just have to accept that they took every single one of their chances and we fluffed quite a few golden ones.

Still think if theirs was a penalty then the putting your arm in the path of the ball handball should a have been a penalty as well.

The problem is that between him and Sissoko they are always going to be targeted because they are just 100% out of the depth almost all the time.
If they're out of their depth (which I'd agree with), they are legitimate targets, aren't they? It's not really their fault that they're not good enough, but it's not the fans' fault either.

Saving grace is we've actually played football the last two games.

Need to continue.

Though, I can more sympathise with Jose tending to want to protect the back 4 more.

He knows just how bad it is at the back.

Ive said it before. I'll say it again. Any team with the likes of Levy at the helm, will never reach its true potential. His pride lies in the size of his Bank balance. The name Tottenham Hotspurs isnt what makes him proud. We should Boycott the Arsehole.
Biggest transfer window in living memory over the summer, planned and executed the building of what is regarded as one of the best stadiums in Europe, hired one of the greatest managers in European football history .. yeah it’s Levy’s fault not our defense

Ive said it before. I'll say it again. Any team with the likes of Levy at the helm, will never reach its true potential. His pride lies in the size of his Bank balance. The name Tottenham Hotspurs isnt what makes him proud. We should Boycott the Arsehole.
It goes beyond money - it's poor club organisation.

> not farming out the young talent on loan but letting them stick around and stagnate (this season feels like it's finally bucked the trend)
> getting stuck with certain players who can't be shifted
> shit scouting (we've gotten lucky a few times but the misses seem to outweigh the hits)

There are clubs who pump far less money in than we do but don't fuck up these fundamentals.

What a fuck up that was.

At least four of the goals due to our errors.

Shite.

I doubt Mourinho has ever managed a group of players who make so many mistakes but therein lies a question to which we have no ready made answers.

I thought we would win tonight in a rare blast of optimism but you cannot factor the level of mistakes we make.

Beyond bizarre now..

Back
Top Bottom