FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
Mickey mouse and racist tournament. Had a good laugh though.

If I hear another cunt go on about Ancelotti blowing his fucken hot drink. He's an overrated cunt. Fucken though Roberto Baggio was too shit for Parma. Get Tae fuck.

Such a shame that a very good performance was destroyed by such bad mistakes.

I feel bad for Winks but he should be embarrassed. His mistake was unforgivable. He cannot complain about his playing time when he cannot even do the basics properly.

The Winks substitution cost us, that and a ref who saw absolutely everything their way all night.

I think that was our experiment with attacking football, be back to 2 banks of 4 and 10% possession at the weekend.

Absolutely gutting to see us play well and still not be good enough.

Some of their goals were absolutely stunning. On most other nights, they never score five from those chances.

watching moura chatting to 3 everyon players fucking do it down the tunnel , fucking meant to be sad and angry we lost , not fucking chatting to the opponents

Winks has been gash, but the shit he's getting is a bit disproportionate considering we'd already shipped four fucking goals.
Yeah, that's fair. There always needs to be a scapegoat and, like you said, he was terrible yet again.

The problem is that between him and Sissoko they are always going to be targeted because they are just 100% out of the depth almost all the time.

Ive said it before. I'll say it again. Any team with the likes of Levy at the helm, will never reach its true potential. His pride lies in the size of his Bank balance. The name Tottenham Hotspurs isnt what makes him proud. We should Boycott the Arsehole.

Back
Top Bottom