FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
I mean I've been critical about Vinicius (and am sceptical about his ability).... but fuck me, to start Moura and Bergwijn as 2 attacking players and Lamela at 10, while keeping Vinicus out..

That seems absolutely absurd!!

Those 3 are all kind of similar - hasslers with questionable end-product and working back to defense. SURELY we could have managed to play 2 out of 3 and give Vinny the start if Kane is to be rested (which I support)..

If Kane needs rest, which I agree he does, it seems that he should have come off early against WBA and then sat against City.

Today seems to be the game you would want to play him the most minutes possible.

The question is not who you want to win but who you think will win.

You think as a supporter that the way to go is blind support with no thinking or rationality?

Never said anything about blind support without thinking or rationality. Why take my point to an extreme just to try an support your argument? That is not what I was addressing at all.

Never said anything about blind support without thinking or rationality. Why take my point to an extreme just to try an support your argument? That is not what I was addressing at all.

You have an issue with people voting that they think Everton will win, so unless you think people need to always say Spurs will win I am not sure why you would have an issue.

I don't like the looks of this attack. I hope I'm proved wrong, but Son's the only regular goalscorer. What's the problem with Harry?

You have an issue with people voting that they think Everton will win, so unless you think people need to always say Spurs will win I am not sure why you would have an issue.

It's because I believe that a large majority of the people who are taking the time to vote that Everton will will are doing so just out of spite, and not due to some deep rational thinking process. That poll could say any team from any division and people would still say that Spurs are going to lose. You are entitled to your own opinion as I am entitled to mine. You may disagree.

If Kane needs rest, which I agree he does, it seems that he should have come off early against WBA and then sat against City.

Today seems to be the game you would want to play him the most minutes possible.
It's a good move actually. Ancelotti probably prepared his team to face a Spurs team with Kane dynamics. The majority of his pre-match preparation is going to be meaningless.

It's a good move actually. Ancelotti probably prepared his team to face a Spurs team with Kane dynamics. The majority of is pre-match preparation is going to be meaningless.

I am sure they will find a way to manage.

It isn't like he put out some team fully designed to handle only Kane.

I have a hard time seeing how taking out your best player is a good move to throw the other team off or teams would be doing it a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom