Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like him

No chance we pay 40 mil for him though

Benfica either lower their price or let us have him on loan again

£25-30m Id probably take. The strain having no back up put on Kane over the past years and now we have a pretty decent and youngish player. It means we can worry about other areas of the team notably CB.

I like him

No chance we pay 40 mil for him though

Benfica either lower their price or let us have him on loan again
I want him back, you can have Seferovic on loan if you want. His physicality makes him much more suited to the PL anyway, and he'd be way cheaper 😉
Or maybe even Darwin Nunez, supposedly the next young superstar from Uruguay, but I'm not convinced so far 😅

The price Spurs have to pay to keep Vinicius is 42 million euros (it's what's in the contract), which is £36 million, at the current exchange rate.

I want him back, you can have Seferovic on loan if you want. His physicality makes him much more suited to the PL anyway, and he'd be way cheaper 😉
Or maybe even Darwin Nunez, supposedly the next young superstar from Uruguay, but I'm not convinced so far 😅

The price Spurs have to pay to keep Vinicius is 42 million euros (it's what's in the contract), which is £36 million, at the current exchange rate.
Nunez looked really poor against Woolwich

and I've seen Seferovic a few times , you can keep him ;)

I am fine keeping him around to play EL games (assuming we get there again) and Cup games so Kane can get a rest but I think we need a better option for a replacement striker for Kane in the PL, whether that is to rest him or when he get injured.

That doesn't necessarily be a striker and could be getting a player like Leao or Zaha (I said like not exact) who could start in a front 3 with Kane and Son but shift to the middle when Kane is out and we bring in someone like Bergwijn to play on the wing.

I like Vinicius but don't have enough trust for him to be relied on when Kane misses PL games. he can still be useful and come on late in those games as well as play in the EL/Cup games but we need a better option as 2nd choice for PL.

Back
Top Bottom