Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't worry mate :)

In a mini-spat with Arc recently I referred to anti-vaxxers as twats. I also just referred to Benfica as twats, so I extended the connection to them being anti-vaxxers. As I was replying to a dig from Arc I thought I'd reply with a reference to anti-vaxxers. Jokes don't work when they have to be explained. My humour is obscure. I apologise.

Why don't they upgrade the exit to Bush Hill Park Station, so people don't have to funnel through that tiny alleyway into Dryden Rd? Been stuck, wedged in there, quite a few times.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nabs, how do you feel about Braga? I've never liked them for four reasons, three of which I'll accept are stupid:

1) They wear Arsen*l kit
2) They have a stupid ground with a fuck-off cliff face instead of an end
3) Bragas with an "s" means knickers in Spanish, which is sort of off-putting
4) Despite being a total Lusophile I've never felt a desire to visit the city, don't know why. I just imagine it being very conservative for a crazy hellraiser like myself

You won me at point 1.)

Nabs, how do you feel about Braga? I've never liked them for four reasons, three of which I'll accept are stupid:

1) They wear Arsen*l kit
2) They have a stupid ground with a fuck-off cliff face instead of an end
3) Bragas with an "s" means knickers in Spanish, which is sort of off-putting
4) Despite being a total Lusophile I've never felt a desire to visit the city, don't know why. I just imagine it being very conservative for a crazy hellraiser like myself
Point 2 - don't knock the cliff face - it's all they've got. Been there - it's actually quite beautiful, but I get your point.

No time at all for Spendiola and City but strike a light at their squad today.

Unbelievable really.

And as for Walker, whatever his indiscretions, oh to have had any of our full backs as reliable or nearly always fit as he has been. Incredible physical specimen.

No time at all for Spendiola and City but strike a light at their squad today.

Unbelievable really.

And as for Walker, whatever his indiscretions, oh to have had any of our full backs as reliable or nearly always fit as he has been. Incredible physical specimen.

Although Vulgar, they have spent really well, repeatedly.

West Ham’s defence is pretty turd but it is massively helped out by having a top draw central midfield. Rice and soucek are both players that would get in our side more often than not. Plus everyone works harder than us.

Back
Top Bottom