Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The commentators are praising West Ham for staying in their box all match and losing 2-1 against a second string City team, saying this makes them legitimate top four contenders.

If we played like this we’d be getting absolutely ridiculed.

Good result for us if the highlight of our Premier League campaign is to finish above West Ham.

9 points behind but with 2 games in hand.

That's what happens when you give away dopey FKs. Townsend right to criticise F.
But who cares? Not a bad start to the weekend. :rolleyes: 😁
West Ham faded like a pair of Petticoat Lane jeans in the second half.

The government really needs to hold a public enquiry to ascertain to how West Ham were able to be involved in a Top Four race. Such a thing shouldn't be possible.

The government really needs to hold a public enquiry to ascertain to how West Ham were able to be involved in a Top Four race. Such a thing shouldn't be possible.
I think their switch to 5 at the back is why they are better.

They are much better defensively than last season. They also have better players to.play on the break this season so they only need the odd goal to win.

WHU get in the top 4 race every now and again. I think on average every 5 years or so?
They sometimes qualify for Europe. Can't remember the last time, though.
My guess is over the rest of the season they will go down as easily as a back street piccolo player.

Back
Top Bottom