Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough. Emotions are always the best basis for making reasonable decisions I say. I say bring back 'Arry while we're at it. We've never had it so good.
Removing the emotion, I love an identity of football, a blueprint on how you want the game played and the academy players being educated in line with this.

When I watch Fulham, I can see the influence of McDermott (and therefore Spurs) in how they play, in particular you can see thier team play like a Matt Wells team. I say this because I became accustomed to how Wells had his teams play rather than Parker’s teams but from what I’ve read and seen the two are very much on the same page in what they want from their teams.

Last edited:
Good read here. Goes against much of the conventional wisdom round these parts AND it has a few stats...surely to go over well. The TLDR of it is sell your best player before they get old and become a problem. I just wish my friend Igula Igula could understand. And my friend bus-conductor bus-conductor , a man with the prescience to choose the BM-BVB game so as to avoid any late-game, apple cart upsetting shenanigans like the 'fools' that suffered through the Brighton game, can attest I've been on the 'sell Messi' train for quite some time. Good thing we're smart enough not to be setting ourselves up for the same. That would truly be stupid.

Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are costly albatrosses weighing their clubs down | Jonathan Wilson

I am not sure what I am going to get out of that. Our best player isn't close to being old or a problem.

I have yet to see anything close to a reasonable plan of how we get better by selling Kane so not sure that I want to see him sold just because.

Back
Top Bottom