Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Better for Spurs? City or United?

Doesn't matter.

If we catch United we are in the top 4 no matter what. I can't see a scenario where it is us and them fighting for 4th.

City obviously have the league won already so they have no effect on us. I also don't see them being so mentally weak that this somehow sends them into a spiral that lasts until the League Cup final.

Removing the emotion, I love an identity of football, a blueprint on how you want the game played and the academy players being educated in line with this.
Fair enough but if you subtract the Poch years then what was our identity previous? I was there and saw it but would like it distilled for me.

I have yet to see anything close to a reasonable plan of how we get better by selling Kane so not sure that I want to see him sold just because.
What's this got to do with getting the band back together at HW?

edit: forgive. My screen goes all wonky on reload in this 'dark mode' shit on here. I meant to reply to only Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 and not to the frozen one.

...yes?

I'm so confused - both those teams have done better than us over the last 5 years. Why would we not want to be better?
My point is there is nothing as black and white in football. People looking at Liverpool and their methods as a stick to beat the club with, when in fact it isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Not saying it hasn’t been successful, mind you.

My point is there is nothing as black and white in football. People looking at Liverpool and their methods as a stick to beat the club with, when in fact it isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Not saying it hasn’t been successful, mind you.

LOL

2 CL finals, including a win, a PL title and now when facing a ton of major injuries they still are much more impressive than us but you are right it isn't all its cracked up to be.

Who wants PL and CL titles anyways, we are still in two competitions!!!!!

Felix plays and atlético bottles it. It ain’t a coincidence
Just checked how porto are doing expecting them or benfica to be top. Instead its sporting 10 pts clear! Where did that come from. & benfica are 4th. & some team called pacos 5th. Sounds like the Portuguese league is crazy & weird like the premiership too.

Back
Top Bottom