Tottenham Hotspur FC - Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keane at it too, implying Bale shouldn't stand for being pulled after 70 minutes, despite just hearing Mourinho explain they have an understanding during games to manage his fatigue! Twat!

Souness is now just making things up to have a go at Bale, they are using Ronaldo as an example, the same Ronaldo that has had to adapt his game as he gets older just like Gareth is doing. They should just remind hime of the Liverpool result to finally finish him off

What a lovely evening's football...

Screenshot-20210307-213215-Sky-Bet.jpg

2 top class players from challenging for PL. Top class centre half and RB

Our issue is the supporting cast. If we still have the likes of Doherty, Davies, Winks, Sissoko playing 20+ games a season we won't really compete with the likes of City or Chelsea.

Realistically we still need a lot of squad turnover to get rid of the mediocre sludge. But our first XI is not far off.

I'll tell you what........ I think Coco really needs to be tried out alongside Hojbjerg...... The guy can hold the ball, break up play, gets stuck in and can pick a half decent pass forward.
No way. Lo Celso maybe but Lamelas strength is harrying and chasing things down, not holding the middle of the pitch. Good sub

I’m not convinced that DM is PEH’s best position at all, think he could do better at 8 next to a skilful passer in front of the centre backs.

Our issue is the supporting cast. If we still have the likes of Doherty, Davies, Winks, Sissoko playing 20+ games a season we won't really compete with the likes of City or Chelsea.

Realistically we still need a lot of squad turnover to get rid of the mediocre sludge. But our first XI is not far off.
Could replace them with Skipp, Tangana and the young left back for zero expense.

Bale constantly trying the risky balls. None of this sideways passing. Similar to Kane in a way. Almost like they are searching for a more difficult pass just to impress. Love to see it.
Lucas' pressing was great as well.
I hope this does indeed signal a mentality shift in how we play. It seems that way since Everton.
It's great to see. A much more confident mentality. With Moura being supermobile and grabbing possession it puts immense pressure on the opposition. This is a defence in itself. I have to say that Docherty and his relentless backwards passing does the opposite.

Could be a great season end.

COYS.

Back
Top Bottom