Tottenham Hotspur FC - Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Souness is seriously mentally ill, I think fulham broke him today
Boro were robbed yesterday too

90+7 peno. Colin apoplectic

_117478453_gettyimages-1305670203.jpg

Keep up that mask wearing and social distancing Colin

I do not. Kevin Wimmer notwithstanding, Pochettino knows a good CB when he sees one. Sanchez has elite level mobility and physicality, which make him (IMO) our best CB for playing a higher defensive line.

I suspect it may be easier to replace Toby (not a slight-- he's been a legend for us and I still feel is our best overall CB). Many of us were surprised when Toby's £25 Million release clause came and went with no takers.
Oh dear.

Eric Dier doesn't start we win.

All our recent results have been with that Toby Sanchez backline.
remember when we were blowing so much smoke up Eric's arse? no doubt he put on some good performances... but we'll turn on you if you stop doing the business, brutal but required

Can Soyness just shut the fuck up , Now he is going on again about bale and slating him , I think souness needs to just shut up , Never got so angry listening to him sputtering out his shit , He complained he was on the bench now he's playing he is complaining about him still ffs

remember when we were blowing so much smoke up Eric's arse? no doubt he put on some good performances... but we'll turn on you if you stop doing the business, brutal but required
I'd never blow smoke up that twat's ass.
Had a few good games last November and then December/January/February his true shit quality shone through

I'll tell you what........ I think Coco really needs to be tried out alongside Hojbjerg...... The guy can hold the ball, break up play, gets stuck in and can pick a half decent pass forward.

Back
Top Bottom