Tottenham Hotspur FC - Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale constantly trying the risky balls. None of this sideways passing. Similar to Kane in a way. Almost like they are searching for a more difficult pass just to impress. Love to see it.
Lucas' pressing was great as well.
I hope this does indeed signal a mentality shift in how we play. It seems that way since Everton.
Ability does help those ambitions though

You're a troll and not a Spurs fan. Half your posts on here are slagging off Harry Kane, telling why such and such a player is better or how we're better off without him. How his goals are crap or his assists shouldn't count.

When Harry has had a game like that you should do the decent thing and fuck off.

200.gif

You're a troll and not a Spurs fan. Half your posts on here are slagging off Harry Kane, telling why such and such a player is better or how we're better off without him. How his goals are crap or his assists shouldn't count.

When Harry has had a game like that you should do the decent thing and fuck off.
I fucking love Harry and he had a worldie.

I happen to look at advanced analytics. If you're not into stats, that's cool, you can ignore it.

Posted at 21:2221:22

Post update​

Spurs 4-1 Crystal Palace
Spurs are the second team in Europe's top five leagues to score 100 goals in all competitions this season. Bayern Munich lead the way on 106.

Nice!

God I fucking hate Souness

Never seen a cunt spout more fucking bile then him.

He's only being negative about Bale saying hes only 31. He's spent 2-3 years at Madrid before coming here being injured/not being played regularly.

And in the middle off a mental season with fixtures he's taken 5 months to get fit, hardly surprising is but no he's saying what was he doing being sat on the bench.

Also fuck Roy Keane and fuck sky

Back
Top Bottom