Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They looked half decent and up for it at our place.

Im sure theyll get bang at us like Dinamomite from the off.

I think this might be a smash and Zagrab job for them.

I'm hoping none of this is true and its just good punning.

Shame we couldn't get a third goal in the first leg but if we cant go there and see out the tie then we shouldn't even be thinking of the next round. Will be criminal not to progress.

Its EL or nothing.
I think our performance tomorrow will tell us a lot about where our priorities lie. Let's see if we hold anything back.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mourinho had already made his choice before Woolwich. And his defensive tactics on Sunday were in part designed to save energy. Not just for Thursday, but all the games ahead.

I think we need to try everything to win the EL, even if that means losing a bit of focus in the PL.

Unless a terrible disgrace happens tomorrow, this Friday will be the most important day of our season.

It´s the draw for the Europa League quarter-finals, which will also define our two possibilities for the semi-finals (and the order of the ties). The road to a possible European final in Gdańsk.

It could be our first title in 13 years. The first European title in 37 years. Obviously, it also means a guaranteed place in the next Champions League.

We desperately need the glory - but we also need the best possible transfer window next summer.

COYS

We need to get through tomorrow and hopefully not sweating on holding out in the final minutes. Kane is starting and Lo Celso may well come on in the 2nd half. Some players like Davies and Dele are putting in good performances in the Europa and I expect them to start again. As Lamela suspended for Sunday and playing well he should start.
Lloris,
Tanganga, Toby, Dier, Davies
Sissoko, Ndombele, Lamela
Bale, Kane, Dele
As long as things go well I expect Ndombele, Bale & Kane to be subbed .

Back
Top Bottom