Daily Update: Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thrashing on Sunday by Villa should be enough for Levy to pull the trigger. Pay off clauses tend to last only until the sacked manager has a new job - it is normally a payment of his salary until he finds another job. i guess the worry is who is going to employ him after the pitiful job he has done at Spurs.

Got my Lucas exclusive email at 12:00. Apparently “we need to believe”

what happy clappy fuckwit decided that’s the sort of thing the fan base needs after last night.

what next ? Joe Hart’s Instagram team posting how we need to bounce back.

Got my Lucas exclusive email at 12:00. Apparently “we need to believe”

what happy clappy fuckwit decided that’s the sort of thing the fan base needs after last night.

what next ? Joe Hart’s Instagram team posting how we need to bounce back.
I reckon the "Pre-order the New Kit" e-mail isn't far off... they've gotta go wih something!!

I think the club think the FANS are as thick and gullible as some of the players!

Wouldn't rule it out.

Or 'enough talking, we need to do our talking on the pitch'.

Followed by another soulless defeat.
Guys. Look who said the “Bounce Back”

Writing on Instagram ahead of Sunday’s Premier League game against Aston VIlla, he said: ‘Time to bounce back tomorrow after a very disappointing week. No words will atone for the last 2 games, we just have to show our response on the pitch.’

HARRY KANE.

Writing on Instagram ahead of Sunday’s Premier League game against Aston VIlla, he said: ‘Time to bounce back tomorrow after a very disappointing week. No words will atone for the last 2 games, we just have to show our response on the pitch.’

HARRY KANE.
Jesus Christ. I love Harry but he needs to drop the clichés.

HARRY KANE.
No words will atone...... So here's some meaningless words anyway.

Still it was better than Joe Hart's "Job Done" tweet after we got smashed 3 nil and dumped out of Europa.

HARRY KANE.
“Time to recover some basic self respect as footballers and as men. The past week has been an utter disgrace. We can only apologise to the fans and everyone at the club. Things must change.”

... would have read better.

Hugo’s comments are in tune with us as the fans and the club. Not poorly written lukewarm tosh written by his social media team.

:dembelefingers:

Levy would pay 35 million pounds to sack him? I don't know...i really don't know
If you put into to context 35 million wasted would be recouped quickly by fans back+European qualifying but and here’s the but what’s Levy gonna do to recoup a quick fix or get someone in and allow them to build a squad and have sustained success drawback your looking at minimum 2-3seasons further drawback Kane+Son both early 30s by then.

I don’t know if Jose has a gag clause tied to his termination compensation but if not, Levy may well face a bit of fun dealing with the aftermath. I can see Jose lashing out and trashing the club and some, if not many, of the players.
Which some won’t want to hear

:deledoubt:

A contract through 22/23 with no break clause, apparently. Levy really put his marbles into this one.
If Jose wants to retire he gets paid in full, if we were to pay his contract in full he can’t breach the terms. Levy will let him take another job so their will be a negotiation
Poch would not have got his contract paid in full, or he wouldn’t be at PSG

If Jose wants to retire he gets paid in full, if we were to pay his contract in full he can’t breach the terms. Levy will let him take another job so their will be a negotiation
Poch would not have got his contract paid in full, or he wouldn’t be at PSG
I don’t think that Jose will be bothered about taking another job anytime soon so we’ll have to pay up

I don’t know if Jose has a gag clause tied to his termination compensation but if not, Levy may well face a bit of fun dealing with the aftermath. I can see Jose lashing out and trashing the club and some, if not many, of the players.

Hope so. Some of them need to hear a load of home truths. Mind you, he hasn't said much about Woodward since leaving Man Utd and he didn't like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom