Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is giving up the ball and asking for pressure which is the killer.

I think it is fine to take a more defensive approach but when you take off the ability to retain the ball is when you are killed.

The announcers in the feed I have (who are terrible, I normally like Drury but you would think this is peak Brazil going for the WC the way he is calling this for Woolwich) said now that the game is tied WH is set up in a formation which gives them little flexibility in what they can do because of the players.

Go defensive but don't take away the ability to keep the ball, relieve pressure and pose at least a bit of a threat so the other team is either vulnerable or has to respect the threat.

Seems like the defensive football is a death sentence in this era of football.
I don't know if I'd go that far, but West Ham's plan A (go at them) was working and working well. And then they completely change the way they were playing, sat off the entire 2nd half and tried to rely on the weakest part of their squad (defense).

thatll do james cromwell GIF

Does fuck all for Woolwich and fucks off cocky West Ham wastrels. Perfect

Back
Top Bottom