Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very reliable

In addition to this :

- Scarlett/Devine in squad and maybe on bench
- Winks/Sissoko not in the squad

I love how he has shaken it up
The perfect sort of statement after Thursday.
Only Lloris , Kane and Sanchez played significant minutes on Thursday.
All the ones who were awful either out of the squad or benched.
He'll be expecting a reaction .

Diamond and two up top also a nice change.

Surprised that Toby wouldn't start although if he is really getting serious about looking to the future then we do need to build a first XI without him. We have to look to the future now and put trust in the players who are hungry. Not keep relying on players who were good 3 years ago and know their best years are behind them.

Personally think Kane does not play today.
Kane will play today.
Talk of Vini and Kane starting.

4/4/2.
Interesting.
“I’m told that Lo Celso, Tanganga, Rodon and Vinni start with two 16 year old on bench. Winks and Sissoko omitted entirely”

Had the above sent to me on WhatsApp by someone very reliable.
no, not SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy

:dwi:
2 16 yo on the bench is not surprising.
Tanganga and Rodon will not start together IMO.

Why isn't Bale starting, what a joke.

Jose has completely lost it.

Bale was a lazy bastard against Woolwich, can't complain about being dropped to the bench. We are in a situation where the only players allowed on the pitch should be the ones ready to give everything.

Winks/Sissoko omitted is not exactly going to ruffle feathers.

It will ruffle feathers within the dressing room. When was the last time both of them were left in the stands?

Good line up would have Tony for Dav purely bcos he has played every game recently. Although of Dav is keeper then should play him with either Rodon or Toby for rest of season. I’d keep Toby for next season as well get rid of dier and bring in one top quality CD and CM.

Back
Top Bottom