Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanks is League 1 quality.
said this long ago, people laughed

in actual fact i think he even struggles there, i cant see a professional level where i think he slots in and is seen as a decent midfielder for his side. 0 qualities and a hell of a lot inadequacies. the worst thing is he suffocates his own team because hes not good enough to go forward! its suicide having him in midfield

One of his biggest fans, sadly though, I think he has to be one the handful we need to move on in the summer.

I wish him well for the future.
I like the guy. I'd love for him to be a success.

At one point he was fantastic. Tackles, forward passing, great movement...

I don't know what happened. Maybe that freak injury. These days he's struggling with the basics. Joe Hart could do a better job in midfield.

Lo celso spends more time in the injury room then on the pitch. Ndombele has lots of ability but rarely showcases it. And peh is hot and cold.

I think he and PEH are on the same level.

GLC and Ndombele are better players, but you are right if GLC continues to stay out injured at some point it doesn't matter how much talent he has.

When you're a very good team, as we were mostly from 16-19, you can integrate a few average players and make them look better than they are. The trick is to sell when you're still a good team, Chelsea have been very good at doing that over the years, and Wimmer, Bentelab and Mason are examples where we sold at the right time, but if you keep the average players until the team itself becomes average, they get exposed in all their averageness. That's essentially what has happened to Winks and Dier.

Back
Top Bottom