Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has been treated like shit by Mourinho and his bully tactics.

Blames him for some pass attempt around 10 passages of play before the opposition score.

States he has had a discussion with Dele after the transfer window closed where he is 100% committed. Starts him against Fulham which we win and he is MOTM and then banishes him from the starting line up straight after.

Dele has regressed for sure but the way he has been treated by Mourinho is disgraceful.

Blames him for some pass attempt around 10 passages of play before the opposition score.

States he has had a discussion with Dele after the transfer window closed where he is 100% committed. Starts him against Fulham which we win and he is MOTM and then banishes him from the starting line up straight after.

Dele has regressed for sure but the way he has been treated by Mourinho is disgraceful.
He'll do a Lingard at the next club/manager - 100%

Does that with Bale as well , one iffy game he's banished for a month.

Ok, dumb question time... wasn’t “wear a black cap...” just posted on his page by someone else? Else did he type/endorse it?

It was a live stream on instagram, where he was interacting with viewers.

I saw it live, hence my comment 2 pages back.

It's extremely unprofessional - and he looked either drugged or very unwell.

Sucks that we didn't send him on loan in January, at least we'd know what we have in him going into the summer transfer window. Hard to fully judge a player when they've had little chance to build match fitness.

Alli needs a manager that believes in what he offers and plays him game after game. Like Lingard, the talent is there, it just needs to be unlocked once again.

Dele needs someone to put the arms around the shoulder. Not sure whether that happens at Spurs at the moment.

I'm quite sure there has been lights shed on mental health to understand that Dele could be in a bad place.

I haven't watched it, but sounds like he's not doing himself any favours, not exactly showing himself in a serious, professional light. Then again, he may think that no matter what he does won't make a difference.
It was embarrassing watching Dele and Dier on celebrity Gogglebox as I recall

Why do they do it?

Dele needs someone to put the arms around the shoulder. Not sure whether that happens at Spurs at the moment.

I'm quite sure there has been lights shed on mental health to understand that Dele could be in a bad place.
Harry could be the answer!

Sucks that we didn't send him on loan in January, at least we'd know what we have in him going into the summer transfer window. Hard to fully judge a player when they've had little chance to build match fitness.
Levy blocked it apparently overruling Jose

Oh behave lol hes getting paid shitloads but we got to put our arms round him and tell him hes great lol
I wish my work would do that when i cant be assed to perform!
Poch gave him loads of hugs and kisses and it got him sacked so no get rid of him if he cant be assed to play for the badge.

Oh behave lol hes getting paid shitloads but we got to put our arms round him and tell him hes great lol
Poch gave him loads of hugs and kisses and it got him sacked so no get rid of him if he cant be assed to play for the badge.

YES. If I’m reporting to someone who belittles me then best believe they won’t see the best of me. I’m just going to think they are a cunt.

Yes, that's what a leader do. Sit down with them, listen. What's on your mind, how do you think you can solve this? What do you think you can do to change it? etc..

To add, if a manager says to me “I believe in your talent”, we find common ground on my strengths and weaknesses, he puts me in a position to succeed, but he adds on “People think I’m crazy for believing in you, so my arse is on the line”, I WILL RUN THROUGH BRICK WALLS FOR THAT GUY, because I know he’s got my back.

Back
Top Bottom