Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Although it was fifteen quid, not twenty. I deposited twenty and stuck a fiver and pre existing stuff on other bets too.
Sorry for the delay, was waiting for a break in play to reply. (Not that much is happening anyway... lol)

Well bugger me! Humble apologies for my error - that deal has always been capped at £10 for me! I'll have to email Sky and ask why its capped for me! Perhaps because I'm on it every week... I wonder what your max could have been... ??? Thanks for bothering to post the pic, appreciated.

Anyway back to this rubbish I guess - COYS! :)

Sorry for the delay, was waiting for a break in play to reply. (Not that much is happening anyway... lol)

Well bugger me! Humble apologies for my error - that deal has always been capped at £10 for me! I'll have to email Sky and ask why its capped for me! Perhaps because I'm on it every week... I wonder what your max could have been... ??? Thanks for bothering to post the pic, appreciated.

Anyway back to this rubbish I guess - COYS! :)
No worries at all mate!

I am starting to regret this bet tbh!

COYS!

James deserves so much better than helmets like Tom Davies and Alex Iwobi. The same as Kane deserves better than the likes of Sissoko.

Davies and Sissoko can have a personal battle between themselves as to who is the biggest headless chicken.

You would think the second to none coaching staff and the world's greatest manager might have thought about that eventuality..

But to play him deeper PEH has to run a marathon every game to cover him. It’s not coincidence that PEH hasn’t looked half the player since Ndombele has been moved back to a deeper midfield position.
As good as he can be we would be better as a team with a midfield of sissoko, PEH and le celso imo

Back
Top Bottom