Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What scoreline do we need to lose by to get rid of the special one?

Do we even think Levy will sack him when we lose this or is teflon Jose here for another season at least?

Of we lose 2 or 3 nil surely he's gone????

Isn't he?

What scoreline do we need to lose by to get rid of the special one?

Do we even think Levy will sack him when we lose this or is teflon Jose here for another season at least?

Of we lose 2 or 3 nil surely he's gone????

Isn't he?
Soton game is the bigger one.... if we don’t win, that’s one win in seven at the business end when you pay the manager to beat Zagreb, compete for a cup final and secure fourth

For a professional cup final, this will be the most embarrassing in modern history. It will be even more ammo people use against Tottenham and their supporters.

On the upside its not something any of us can say is a personal failure

If it makes anyone feel better we finished 11th in the table the last 2 times we won the league cup

It’s why winning a cup is much more important than anything else.

As long as we win this game we can lose every other game the rest of this season.

#winningmentality #winners #trophysmattermore
#Susanalbumlaunchparty

Another fun fact, not only have we lost our last 3 cup finals, we have failed to score in all of them as well (one of which went to extra time).

:harrysmile:
We could do with facing Dr. Tottenham...

Tbh, we're going to lose, we all know it, no Leeds beating them doesn't give us a glimmer of hope because we're Spurs and football just doesn't work that way for us. I partially feel that I'd rather see us get a spectacular hiding, than the typical 2 or 3 nil with City barely getting out of 2nd gear to dismiss us.

We lose to teams with worse players than we have - how will we fare against better players with a better manager? I’d say I’m dreading it, but I’m not. This is the first game in my entire life I don’t think we can win.

Back
Top Bottom