Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love Sonny, he's such an important part of our team, but even his biggest supporters have to admit that he's not firing on all cylinders, for whatever reasons that we might speculate on. All I want is for him to get his mojo back, and quickly, for his own sake and ours too.

I love Sonny, he's such an important part of our team, but even his biggest supporters have to admit that he's not firing on all cylinders, for whatever reasons that we might speculate on. All I want is for him to get his mojo back, and quickly, for his own sake and ours too.
It's so sad to see.... Someone earlier said he looks broken and that was so spot on and also truly hurts my heart. Love him and want him back!

Poor footballer? Get your head checked daveypussy
yes poor footballer you moron! he cant hold the ball up or link play. hes only good when put through or when hes crossing the ball. wouldnt get anywhere near any top footballing side as hed stick out like a sore thumb. his run of form is proof, actual footballers still contribute in games even when they arent at their best.

Huh never ?? Cup match against Chelsea, poch played son as a god damn wingback. Song gave away a penalty and kicked us out of the tourney. Some of you fanboys are very delusional

Mate I knew that which is why I asked it. I was being ironic. Read the posts just before and after.

Yours was a Lamela -like comment. Didn't get your head up.

yes poor footballer you moron! he cant hold the ball up or link play. hes only good when put through or when hes crossing the ball. wouldnt get anywhere near any top footballing side as hed stick out like a sore thumb. his run of form is proof, actual footballers still contribute in games even when they arent at their best.
Thats why all the "big clubs" are circling....what are u on about??

Back
Top Bottom