SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gotta be a surreal situation for Mason managing a Spurs team with Bale in it, given Ryan was still just a kid in the academy when Bale was in the midst of his Spurs cock-of-the-walk days.
Can't imagine how Ryan must have felt when landed with this massive task, hope he doesn't buckle and it doesn't ruin his confidence. Good luck all

Vamos!

3 pts off 3rd.

:pochwtf:
I saw this and spat out my tea. You know I'm going to be honest. Absolutely hate Mourinho so find it hard to be objective. Was that actually better? Because I think it was. Just a bit. Simply because we had a go and actually played a little pass and move. Mostly through N'dombele Son Bale and the hugely erratic Moura. Locelso is a bit of a riddle and Hoijberge side ways back wards kills too much of our momentum. Lots to work on but there was also a bit of bottle after going behind. Its clear a few had stopped trying for Jose

Good second half, tactical reaction from Ryan was spot on and players made a good effort. Southampton never had a sniff second half, first time in a while where we have not had to suffer as the game wears on.
How much of this was Southampton's own doing? They pressed like crazy in the first half, Ings sprinting back to his own box to make clearances. They faded big time.

Then Ings going off injured was a big moment.

Back
Top Bottom