Top 4? 2020/2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finishing position 2020/2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We now only need Everton, Liverpool and West Ham to fail to win one game to have it in our own hands to finish above them.

We need Chelsea to lose one and draw one, and for Leicester to either lose two or fail to win three with at least one of those three games being a defeat. Since they play each other one of those variables is certain to happen.

I think that’s finally it now. 5 points off Chelsea with 5 games to play. We have to win every game and hope they lose 3. That’s not going to happen.

All on us though. Don’t deserve it dropping as many points from winning positions as we have.

We now only need Everton, Liverpool and West Ham to fail to win one game to have it in our own hands to finish above them.

We need Chelsea to lose one and draw one, and for Leicester to either lose two or fail to win three with at least one of those three games being a defeat. Since they play each other one of those variables is certain to happen.
Chelsea have a tough run and the CL.

I think that’s finally it now. 5 points off Chelsea with 5 games to play. We have to win every game and hope they lose 3. That’s not going to happen.

All on us though. Don’t deserve it dropping as many points from winning positions as we have.

Why do they have to lose 3? They need to lose one and draw one.

Obviously I want top 4 and the League Cup, but no Europe is better than the Europa Conference League.

5th (Europa Group Stage) and a League Cup would be a good season considering.

Lets see how City get on away at United, and Chelsea away at City yet.

Still think its a matter of us winning all our games with 68 points being enough to sneak top 4 on goal difference.

Back
Top Bottom