Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters

'We will be back at Spurs for sure' - Pochettino's assistant Perez says ex-Tottenham boss still has good relationship with chairman Levy​

Could Poch and his crew be coming back to Spurs this summer? Question marks on how his methods are working at PSG and rumours that Mourinho may be PSG bound.

Not this summer. It would be too early. A lot of the issues in the squad that got him fired in the first place (not to mention any professional tension with Levy/Hitchen) will still be too raw.

Better to let a few years pass to let the squad refresh itself and any other issues become water under the bridge. Usually when a manager returns quickly to a club it doesn't end up good.

I don't doubt that he will be back one day. But not this soon after leaving.

I'm not sure why this thread needs to be created tbh.
He's not coming back for a good few years (if ever) so why make this thread?
Did someone get bored?
Did someone just discover how to make threads?
🤣

Not happening this summer given he's in a fantastic job already, but he'll be back one day and I'd welcome him with open arms.
It will be interesting to see what happens if the guy that replaces Jose ends up doing a good job and becoming a proper long term appointment the day Poch becomes available.

As much as I adore Poch I wouldn't want to sack another manager that is doing well just to get him back. That would be disrespectful to the other manager.

Back
Top Bottom