Ryan Mason - Has he been sacked yet ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's played like a coward his entire career - will never change

If the wanker starts on Sunday - Mason is well and truly taking the piss
Yeah, I'm not going to argue, he's not improved at all. Surely it can be coached somehow, though? I'm just finding it hard to shut the door on the players who profess to love the club.

I am really beginning to wish Ryan had said no.

Not sure what he can gain from 5 more losses and mid table mediocrity.

He clearly has no idea of the current form of the squad and is just licking up to Levy and his pals.

His choices this time will dictate the rest of the season.

Surely Rodon must come in with Ndombele

If he believes in his past then why not choose some of the youth for this game ?

I am really beginning to wish Ryan had said no.

Not sure what he can gain from 5 more losses and mid table mediocrity.

He clearly has no idea of the current form of the squad and is just licking up to Levy and his pals.

His choices this time will dictate the rest of the season.

Surely Rodon must come in with Ndombele

If he believes in his past then why not choose some of the youth for this game ?
Levy and him should be trialed for criminal gross negligence

It's like giving a 9-year old keys to your Ferrari

Levy and him should be trialed for criminal gross negligence

It's like giving a 9-year old keys to your Ferrari
Mason has diminished responsibility .

this is all on levy.

failure to back Poch

sacking Poch

hiring jose

backing Jose

sacking Jose with no plan in motion.

All whilst letting Hitchen play his part and he’s said he hates one of the biggest aspects of his job.

If we lose to Sheff U , will you all start to agree with me.
I think you all thought that this was a joke but I REALLY hated his choices for the final. If Jose had picked that team and substitutes, you would all have gone mad ,

WE COULD STILL QUALIFY FOR CL. But not with this numpty in charge !

I think you all thought that this was a joke but I REALLY hated his choices for the final. If Jose had picked that team and substitutes, you would all have gone mad ,

Totally agree! Said it before but all he had to do was lift the doom and gloom from around the squad. Energise then and get them playing with a bit more freedom without being called up for it. But no he picks winks to start in place of our most skilful player who had a decent game when we beat them at home earlier this season. Didn’t even use him as a sub. No way ndombele plays under mason again this season. Dropped bale after scoring a great goal against soton. To top it he brings on sissoko for gio whi was at least trying to crate things in midfield as the two were shite. Then takes off our most threatening forward Lucas instead son who was having a mare.
now we could all see this but mason and the back room team couldn’t! Might as well have Stevie W on the touch line.

If we win all our remaining games, we still probably wouldn't qualify. He has had one league game and won it. It is ridiculous and sad that you are beating this drum.

I always try and see other people's points of view, but I cannot understand you at all. You want us to sack Mason? What do you think that would do to everyone at the club? How do you think other potential managers would view that? Do you want us playing without a manager for the rest of the season?

I think "numpty" is rather appropriate for this thread.

Mason is a decent guy and a promising young coach. Seems perfectly reasonable for him to have this opportunity. We have nothing more to lose beyond the absolute mess that ENIC have got us into on the footballing front. Even a complete set of victories won’t get us into CL. No chance. Guy deserves some slack and goodwill from fans. He won’t be here as First Team coach next season. Just chill.

Can’t believe the level of fuck-up here Levy achieved

he could have still sacked Jose after the final - but sure as fuck we stood a better chance with him in charge - 10 in 12 in finals

Even so - he still have a remote shot at 4th/5th but if this joker picks Sissoko and Wanks - should be instantly sacked

Can’t believe the level of fuck-up here Levy achieved

he could have still sacked Jose after the final - but sure as fuck we stood a better chance with him in charge - 10 in 12 in finals

Even so - he still have a remote shot at 4th/5th but if this joker picks Sissoko and Wanks - should be instantly sacked
Either or still sack him

Sooner Rose started
(I know he can’t)

Back
Top Bottom