Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what happens when you have a bloated squad and an owner that won’t take a loss on players who shouldn’t be playing
a bloated squad of utter shit. been the same case for years! a few genuine class players propping up some really poor players, it levels out to being what we are! too much shit catching a ride off the back of good players.

i want to see the club be ruthless this window or im not watching next year! cant put myself through watching winks, dele, dier, sanchez, aurier and shit like that...its painful

We just got beat by a pretty damn solid team with something to prove after putting in one of their worst performances against Brighton. Some of you guys are such f'ing negative nancy's. If I hear the words "winning mentality" one more time I'm going to jump off a bridge. There's probably something to it, but talk about being overblown. Players playing better usually win. Leeds played better because they have a team with a clear identity and good players who work really hard for their manager. Notice how similar many of their goals look. Same thing with all Pep's teams.

a bloated squad of utter shit. been the same case for years! a few genuine class players propping up some really poor players, it levels out to being what we are! too much shit catching a ride off the back of good players.

i want to see the club be ruthless this window or im not watching next year! cant put myself through watching winks, dele, dier, sanchez, aurier and shit like that...its painful
Problem is mate that next year we won’t have the good players carrying us no matter who takes over

Really worrying

Why wasn't Powell given the gig, when he's actually got managerial experience, with 3 clubs?

Super odd stuff tbh.

Because Powell brings nothing in a PR sense.

Mason can be appointed which helps with the PR and Powell can do the exact same thing as his assistant that he would do as the manager.

Mason won't be here next year and he's just there to keep the seat warm. Not his fault Levy has fucked up everything he has touched since turning his attention to building the New White Elephant Lane.

ENIC need to sell or Levy needs to massively re-evaluate the job he has been doing and get some new knowledge in at the club to make the football decisions. I can't remember the last time we made a really good signing. Remember getting Dele in for £5m, or Wanyama being a perfect player for us to slot in with Dembele etc. Look at the mugs we have signed the past couple of years, I don't think they have managed to have a dozen good games between them.

Last edited:
I expect him to realise Rodon and Ndombele should be in our best 11
Really? I strongly suggest those two won't make the blindest bit of difference to our season going out with a whimper.

I don't think we have a reliable centre half or centre midfielder anywhere on our books, which is a joke when you consider the money we've spent on both positions.

I'm glad Ryan Mason mentioned the ridiculous offside given against Kane's goal. I agree that it did change the momentum of the game also.

Last week we saw VAR not send off an opponent for a deliberate stamp. It seems the FA are using VAR to cheat Tottenham.

Like any team Spurs are allowed to have off days, but at 2-1 I think they would have grew in the match, not look as bad as it turned out.

The 3rd goal was barely looked at - we had less than a second to see the VAR fake line Paul Tierney drew. Is that a proper decision made by VAR or completely fake!??

Yes Dier was rubbish and should never play again but I'm glad the temporary manager has spoken out regarding the big decision that went against Tottenham and the true supporters on here should be proud that he did.

I am proud of Ryan Mason despite the bad result. He shows more fight than some of the clowns on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom