Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Sunday 2 May | 19.15 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dont want ndombele trudging off after 70 minutes tonight. Earn your bread son. Wouldnt want him if we had to go into battle. You find your next wind. Roy keane on sky atm again trying to tout for kane. Wanker. Hope one day tottenham do their own channel and show exclusive matches. My money will then go directly to club.

One of our worst value for money signings. Still a decentish player thoug.
I just don’t see that

A few fancy step overs followed by an aimless dribble before ending up in a cup de sac then loses the ball then can’t be arsed to retrieve it

If you're gonna quote then quote the whole thing right?

Mate, I didn't think there was enough space (or interest) to quote the entire to-and-fro.... but if you insist......

Sums up our season really when Coco has been amongst our best. Love the busy bastard but he's mostly injured although he does give us a nasty edge which I enjoy...at least he looks like he gives a shit.
Tbh the midfield keeps fucking us over.
Here's a radical idea: play son or Vinny or bale up front and put Kane OUR MOST SKIKLFUL AND CREATIVE PLAYER in midfield to supply them....he's got a wand of a right foot and can spray passes all over the fucking place. If the issue is supply to the striker then out Kane in there and they'll have a field day....
He doesn't have to chase or tackle, just want the ball and use it well.
4th place right....
Still something to play for. You claimed there was nothing so....maybe just accept that technically I'm right and you're wrong.
Only just opened this thread. Mason has had a week to work with the players and only Davies out. He has no reason to think of next season but I hope he does not drop the players I want to keep like Son as someone suggested. No problems with him dropping Aurier though. Would play Rodon ahead of Dier although tough on Dier as he played Ok. Tanganga is not as good going forward as Aurier but needs more mins. I would play him.
Lloris
Tanganga, Toby, Rodon, Reguilon
Lo Celso, Hojbjerg , Ndombele
Bale, Kane, Son
That would be my 11, with Holberg replaced by a Grundon wheelie bin / dumpster
Who's holberg you ignorant cunt?
The fat fraud that’s crippled our ability to play football all season.

Funnily enough, I agreed with much of your early work, then it got a bit messy during your renaissance period, and I got confused towards the end of your drug fuelled Easy Rider homage phase!
.mate I dunno.... I kinda lost interest in any of it months ago....
They lost me at "Jose...."

I just don’t see that

A few fancy step overs followed by an aimless dribble before ending up in a cup de sac then loses the ball then can’t be arsed to retrieve it
Genuinely has moments of brilliance where I say 'wow' followed by hours of dross where I forget all the amazing stuff he can do. He sees a pass and has the skill but his mentality seems fucked.... Like so many of our team

Mate, I didn't think there was enough space (or interest) to quote the entire to-and-fro.... but if you insist......

Funnily enough, I agreed with much of your early work, then it got a bit messy during your renaissance period, and I got confused towards the end of your drug fuelled Easy Rider homage phase!
.mate I dunno.... I kinda lost interest in any of it months ago....
They lost me at "Jose...."
Nope there's absolutely no interest in it at all so why quote it in the 1st place?

I really want sonny to have a blinder. So sad to see his decline and his....fear? In the last 2 or 3 months. Hopefully mason encourages him to be him.
Been reading sonny is going to sign a new deal. Happy days. Not going back to being man utds slag again. Berbatov, carrick etc. Part of me thinks levy might have pressed the chicken swich on poch as might have been seduced by man utd. Need to push on next season.

Can’t stand it as I’m squeamish!

Stayed at the head end during the birth of our two having declined to cut the umbilical cord!
Whoever would want to do that?

Agh. Don’t mention umbilical cords as I start shaking. I can remember at the birth of my son at good old Harold Wood hospital. His mum wanted me to cut the cord. I opened the funny shaped scissor things and was just about to cut when the nurse in a West Indian lilt said in a panic “Mind his willy dad!” Somehow his bits had got hidden underneath the umbilical cord so that I couldn’t see it and had the midwife not stopped me I would have had a baby girl! I still shudder at the thought 17 years later

Last edited:
Genuinely has moments of brilliance where I say 'wow' followed by hours of dross where I forget all the amazing stuff he can do. He sees a pass and has the skill but his mentality seems fucked.... Like so many of our team
I agree. Attitude doesn’t appear right Can see a pass but I don’t think his job is made easier by a real lack of movement in our team. I think Hoddle would have struggled at times in this team

Lloris
Aurier Toby Rodon Reguillon
Lo Celso PEH Winks or Sissoko
Bale Kane Son
I prefer Ndombele but so many hater here
So I guess they wan't to play with Winks or Sissoko or maybe they can tell me other names...

I agree. Attitude doesn’t appear right Can see a pass but I don’t think his job is made easier by a real lack of movement in our team. I think Hoddle would have struggled at times in this team
Oh the tactics and formations and subs chosen by inept Jose have definitely hindered him and many others.
Sure, the team must take some responsibility but if the tactics are shite and formation is shite and subs are shite and there's a toxic manager then that makes it all way harder.

Mancs Vs dippers just got postponed.

I’m well up for this game, same with every game we play.Still think it is very important we qualify for the EL as an absolute minimum and the CL is still (just about) achievable.
And no one wants to finish below West Ham.
COYS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom