Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Sunday 2 May | 19.15 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lovely easy win, quality goals and an entertaining game to finish a very decent Sunday. Honestly, if you can’t enjoy a successful day for the team and club, but instead decide to spend your time insulting our own players, you’ve got problems.

Up The Spurs!

Nerve racking for a bit as it just seemed like things may not go our way, but Bale was sheer class after he hit his stride. Glad to see Son scoring again and getting back into his threatening form. Overall good performances with a couple not impressing much.

These lot are shit but some of the football has been excellent, and it’s been so refreshing to see us continuing to press the action after scoring.

Side note, our dog shit defence has been excellent since Jose went.

Such a shame, we shot the bloke a month earlier we could have gotten top 4. As it is, Chelsea have a really tough run-in, plus CL and FA cup final but are probably too far ahead.

4 more wins and there’s a chance, however small.

COYS!!

Done tens of thousands of miles for this club - and a three-stretch.

Wind your neck in, cunt.

You have done fuck all for this club.

And do you think you doing a ‘three year stretch’ is a) something to boast about and b) impressive?

Here’s an idea. Fuck off.

Now I am going to enjoy this win. You can go suck off Sol Campbell

DRCiZJH.png

If Spurs win the 4 remaining games, could they place 4th by goals over West Ham?

These are just my best guesses at outcomes, what would you change?
Don’t do it to yourself…

It’s literally just Sheffield United who are already relegated. Come on. Don’t start jerking off too much. Shit like this happened with Sherwood too.
It's just a sense of relief the dinosaur has gone and we've at least attempted to play something resembling football.

I think we all know there is a lot of work needed to compete against any decent team.

Well, very positive performance. At this point, Mason just needs to heal the damage done by the worst manager I have ever seen at Spurs. What the fuck was he doing for 18 months on the training pitch? Questions need to be asked about that.
It is good to see that these players can actually pass it around.

Sheffield are fucking awful and fucking dirty, enjoy the Championship you mugs

We legitimately could have and should have scored 7

Only Gareth and Sonny brought their shooting boots today

Why is there such venom aimed at Winks ? seriously ?

Has he come out and said something a la Danny Rose and I've missed it ?

Yes he is shite these days but so is half of our team

Back
Top Bottom