Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Sunday 2 May | 19.15 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should have been at least 5.

Anyone slagging off the selection before KO want to comment?

Well done Mason for getting some confidence and love back into the players fucked off by the dinosaur. Well done to those who players that repaid him.

So much better to be on the ball. So much better to not sit back after the first goal.

Loads of work to do but I could watch this until the end of the season. This isn’t dross.

We’re playing a relegated team

Last Sunday vs good opposition we were badly found out

Lots of work still to do
Exactly as I said a few matches back. Bale Scores a hat-trick against Relegated Sheffield, assisted by Aurier, and everyone forgets he is one of the reasons Woolwich was given bragging rights.

It's to some as if we won the trophy we didn't win last week. Irony is that I seem to remember a similar game against Manchester United under Jose.

A month from now we'll have many fans congratulating Levy for one or other Master-class. As they did with our Beautiful stadium. If we make top four they'll be celebrating his excellence. They soon forget ENIC and their crap. They'll only start complaining next season when we again start loosing because of a crap defence. We are far to fickle. We forget too soon.

Good result.

Had to be but it it was/ is and wasn't attempting to hold a one nil lead and then lose two one, so actually, it's great.

If only we could play them every week.

DRCiZJH.png

If Spurs win the 4 remaining games, could they place 4th by goals over West Ham?
(City, United, Chelsea, Tottenham)

These are just my best guesses at outcomes, what would you change?
West Ham aren't getting 4 wins and a draw out of those fixtures.

These lot are shit but some of the football has been excellent, and it’s been so refreshing to see us continuing to press the action after scoring.

Side note, our dog shit defence has been excellent since Jose went.

Such a shame, we shot the bloke a month earlier we could have gotten top 4. As it is, Chelsea have a really tough run-in, plus CL and FA cup final but are probably too far ahead.

4 more wins and there’s a chance, however small.

COYS!!

As many said on here if your defence is shit don’t let the opposition play near your goal.

Amazing how a team with good players can play when told to press and keep the ball

Mourinho is a master at making fans think their players are shit

Yes we have some dead wood but our squad is great in general

If Mourinho was in charge today we’d have bumbled to a 1-0 win at the very best

These lot are shit but some of the football has been excellent, and it’s been so refreshing to see us continuing to press the action after scoring.

Side note, our dog shit defence has been excellent since Jose went.

Such a shame, we shot the bloke a month earlier we could have gotten top 4. As it is, Chelsea have a really tough run-in, plus CL and FA cup final but are probably too far ahead.

4 more wins and there’s a chance, however small.

COYS!!
completely agree re sacking him a month ago. Levy missed opportunity again, a football man would have seen it unravelling and binned him well before

You have done fuck all for this club.

And do you think you doing a ‘three year stretch’ is a) something to boast about and b) impressive?

Here’s an idea. Fuck off.

Now I am going to enjoy this win. You can go suck off Sol Campbell
I’ve got this prick on ignore and he’s still annoying me

plus any anti vaxxer in reality is just a bottle job

This bullshit about how the players are the problem, well I hope this game has laid that to rest now.

We still have a few issues still particularly at CB but this gaslighting of the fans by Jose happened at United and Chelsea as well. Said the squad was crap when Chelsea came 10th then under Conte won the league the next season.

It’s how he protects his image, if they win its Jose, if they lose the squad is a pile of turd. The idea a squad with a front three of Bale, Kane and Son is crap is insane but there you go.

Yeah don’t focus on top 4 right now. Just keep winning and we’ll at least have a good shot at a European campaign next year with a fresh perspective at least.

Should have been at least 5.

Anyone slagging off the selection before KO want to comment?

Well done Mason for getting some confidence and love back into the players fucked off by the dinosaur. Well done to those who players that repaid him.

So much better to be on the ball. So much better to not sit back after the first goal.

Loads of work to do but I could watch this until the end of the season. This isn’t dross.
I was alright with the line up to be fair , My only worry was Aurier !
Gladly eat my words if he keeps this up .

Back
Top Bottom