Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Sunday 2 May | 19.15 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah i mean he isnt good enough and needs to move on but blimey, we're winning 4-0, some great goals, a good performance and people obsessing over a 15 min cameo from Winks.
He's one of our own , come through the academy

clearly not good enough and needs to be moved on quickly but I really don't get the hatred on show

He was a good player for us a while back , not like a Sissoko that's always been fucking useless

I know it was only Sheffield United but I actually enjoyed watching us tonight for the first time in months.

Still far from perfect but so refreshing to see us attacking with intent and purpose in the second half and not having to be reliant on Kane who was not on it so much.

I really hope Tanguy Ndombele gets his chance

Makes me sad that Dele and Winks are seeing more of the pitch then him. Stinks of favourtism.
Tanguy is either lazy as fuck or too out of shape to press. It happened with Poch and now it’s happened under Poch Jr. It’s not a coincidence that he’s not playing under two coaches that demand a high work rate.

Back
Top Bottom