Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Sunday 2 May | 19.15 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was that on sky? On the foreign channels they said it was a disgrace decision.
Yeh, Sky. Unless they mentioned it when I went to get a beer. Pretty sure it didn't come up. Apart from them taking the piss when lo celso had an ice pack on his head after the final whistle.
Fuckin disgraceful.

Yeh, Sky. Unless they mentioned it when I went to get a beer. Pretty sure it didn't come up. Apart from them taking the piss when lo celso had an ice pack on his head after the final whistle.
Fuckin disgraceful.
NBC said it was very lucky to not get a red.

Are you having a laugh?

I don't whether he is from Hemel Hempstead or fucking Havana - he's not fucking good enough to play for our club.

'Possession player as well' :roflmao: 🤡🤡🤡

Just watch this wanker's 'cameo' v Everton in the Cup.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Get rid.
Yes but he was under the stewardship of a an absolute dinosaur who changed players skillset through completely wrong coaching. Probably got winks doing goalkeeping duties knowing jose. Poch rated winks and i think winks is a decent squad player who keeps possession well. He needs to work on final third imo. But to absolutely slaughter him is inaccurate. Youre entitled to opinion though and i respect that but i disagree but thats my opinion.

Tanguy is either lazy as fuck or too out of shape to press. It happened with Poch and now it’s happened under Poch Jr. It’s not a coincidence that he’s not playing under two coaches that demand a high work rate.
He does press though, he did plenty of it when he was playing behind Kane, we’d revert to 442 when defending and he was pressing at the top along with Kane.

Hojberg was our MOTM outside of Bale. Back to his best, good to see him re-energised.
He made two or three questionable decisions late in the match, fatigue and not have a proper backup plays part in his average performances in recent months.

This is where Skipp will be a massive addition next season, we’ll have someone PEH can rotate and share minutes with.

First time we completly dominated a Premier league opponent
67% possession
11 shots on target

4-0 But could've been more. Sheffield United apart from a few 5 mins spells barely had a sniff.

Tanguy is either lazy as fuck or too out of shape to press. It happened with Poch and now it’s happened under Poch Jr. It’s not a coincidence that he’s not playing under two coaches that demand a high work rate.
At least give him the chance.
If he's too lazy/too tired then either take him off or bring him on. No point not playing him at all.

Also why did Poch buy him if he was so lazy? I think he's better than most people think in that aspect.

Toby is still absolute class.Dele offers so much more than Moura,Lamela,Bergwiyn and Ndombele.Sonny looks happier with 4 attackers.Bale was magnificent.Only disappointment another nothing Lo Celso performance.This was close to the team that should have played all season.Not completely reliant on Harry.I hate Mourinho.
What has happened to Joe Roden by the way?

Yes but he was under the stewardship of a an absolute dinosaur who changed players skillset through completely wrong coaching. Probably got winks doing goalkeeping duties knowing jose. Poch rated winks and i think winks is a decent squad player who keeps possession well. He needs to work on final third imo. But to absolutely slaughter him is inaccurate. Youre entitled to opinion though and i respect that but i disagree but thats my opinion.
Wow rose tinted glasses , please watch many old games and study his form and then come back , just not even a good squad player , English that’s it .

Good win for Spurs after the betrayal by the owners. Why was Fleck allowed to stay on after deliberately stamping on Le Celso? Is it because it is Tottenham???

The media have been bleating on about head injuries and "we are not aware enough" and "Perhaps we should ban heading" but when somebody gets his head STAMPED ON, Sky don't care, the VAR ref (Peter Banks) didn't care, yet Le Celso has stud marks and blood seeping from his ear and cheeks.

Yet no red card.

This to me was the WORST thing i have seen this season. It was pure anti-semitic Spurs refereeing!

What also annoyed me was rookie Mason fist-bumping André Mariner who didn't even stop the game for a head injury. Mason despite viewing the foul/assault on his tablet never confronted the fourth official and I bet he doesn't even mention it to the press or media in his post match comments. Mourinho would have.

It only in spurts and moments. We didn’t press for the entire game under Jose.
Under Mou the whole team sat back with the exception of Tanguy who was told to press.

Back in those days quite a few here used to wonder why it was we were seeing Tanguy all the way at the top pressing with Kane.

I think Mason should try Tanguy at least, and let him know what’s expected.

Good win for Spurs after the betrayal by the owners. Why was Fleck allowed to stay on after deliberately stamping on Le Celso? Is it because it is Tottenham???

The media have been bleating on about head injuries and "we are not aware enough" and "Perhaps we should ban heading" but when somebody gets his head STAMPED ON, Sky don't care, the VAR ref (Peter Banks) didn't care, yet Le Celso has stud marks and blood seeping from his ear and cheeks.

Yet no red card.

This to me was the WORST thing i have seen this season. It was pure anti-semitic Spurs refereeing!

What also annoyed me was rookie Mason fist-bumping André Mariner who didn't even stop the game for a head injury. Mason despite viewing the foul/assault on his tablet never confronted the fourth official and I bet he doesn't even mention it to the press or media in his post match comments. Mourinho would have.
When you also consider Mason's career was ended by a deliberate Gary Cahill headbutt he should make a stand for the players he temporarily controls. Where is his passion??

0_Ryan-Mason-head-injury-798825

Fuckin disgraceful.
Don't know why anyone is surprised by this - Sky's coverage and commentary is so obviously biased against us and no-one speaks out or challenges them. It's about time someone did.

Back
Top Bottom