Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can see its a photoshop, lines on the collar are too straight if being worn, also the shorts aren't black enough........

my question is, why would ANYONE go to the trouble of PHOTOSHOPPING such a truly hideous plunging double neck-line thing?? Seriously, I've never seen a neck-line like that on ANY other item of clothing... except for the aforementioned Sailor's suit!!

patriotismImgUNI0294.jpg

Stop quoting and pos repping my post people, I want to leave this thread alone. I will know when the new kit is launched because @SpursOfficial will tell me.

HA!! Good luck with that then!!

Unless is was a cunning ploy to get you over the +250 pos rep mark... in which case; GENIUS!!!!
:levystare:

here.... have another 'likey'

I think that by the time the official twitter tweets the new kit, the Internet will be in meltdown over the preponderance of similar leaks. In other words, you'll never see the design from the ofish account first. You'll only ever see confirmation from it.

Also, in general, I doubt we'll be getting confirmation of the new kit at 2am UK time, and I doubt the ofish account will present it by saying "bucket of salt, but maybe"

Everyone, just chill.

Ofish my fav post.

No ITK whatsoever.... but I'm sensing Navy shorts this season.... but then again, I thought we'd FINALLY finish above ArseAnal last year... so the fuck do I know????

Back
Top Bottom