Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BL9YifnCYAAxyAS.jpg:large

home kit for 2013/2014 season..

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it is

Just another bit of constructive feedback... it was posted by @e_spurs (e-Spurs Official) which is pretty clearly not associated with the club not @SpursOfficial

Just anothe bit of constructive feedback... it was posted by @e_spurs (e-Spurs Official) which is pretty clearly not associated with the club not @SpursOfficial
Lol went to twitter to make sure I hadn't missed this monstrosity. Thanks.

Lol went to twitter to make sure I hadn't missed this monstrosity. Thanks.
I think that by the time the official twitter tweets the new kit, the Internet will be in meltdown over the preponderance of similar leaks. In other words, you'll never see the design from the ofish account first. You'll only ever see confirmation from it.

Also, in general, I doubt we'll be getting confirmation of the new kit at 2am UK time, and I doubt the ofish account will present it by saying "bucket of salt, but maybe"

Everyone, just chill.

Also, in general, I doubt we'll be getting confirmation of the new kit at 2am UK time,

Oh I do! They'd do it either to fuck with our sleeping patterns, or, assuming we're all in bed, they'd sneak it in under the radar to avoid all the "Holy Mother of Plunging neck-lines what is THAT monstrosity?" style abuse!!!

Back
Top Bottom