Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i actually thought it was black at first, then i realised it was navy blue, but decided to see how far i could go and to see how many people i could annoy, safe to say it worked:bale2:

Oh no you di'n't!

...or maybe you did!

TROLL!!!!!!

.......aaaaaaaanyway, back to the plot... we're all pretty much in agreement that we're not keen on WHITE SHORTS for the home kit next season, yes? ANYTHING DARK WILL DO! (but preferably dark in the navy variety!)

Oh no you di'n't!

...or maybe you did!

TROLL!!!!!!

.......aaaaaaaanyway, back to the plot... we're all pretty much in agreement that we're not keen on WHITE SHORTS for the home kit next season, yes? ANYTHING DARK WILL DO! (but preferably dark in the navy variety!)

yes navy blue shorts back, and please not this top

Spurs+shirts.jpg

We are absolutely in agreement about the return to at least navy shorts. Thought we looked damn good against Chelsea in navy shorts/socks. The all-whites are just not Spurs, and flat out look quite soft.

anybody know when the kit is due out ?.And if that bloke from last year got the sack from last year when he stood next to the bill board leaking last years kit:balelol:

Back
Top Bottom