Mason's Mates vs Wolves - Sunday 16 May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure why people are having a go at Mason when we are playing well and up 2-0. He’s here for a few more matches and then another manager comes in this summer.

Yes he got it wrong last week but he got it right today, especially compared to the reverse fixture performance and result. I’m actually enjoying watching us play for the first time in months so it’s hard to be too upset.
You saying Winks on was a wise move? He is absolutely crap. Imagine how much you'd be enjoying us play without him on the park.

There's absolutely no reason why Winks is on the park instead of Ndombele. Ndombele on a bad day is probably better than Winks on a Great Day. It's Levy Team orders or Winks is drinking buddies with Mason.

You saying Winks on was a wise move? He is absolutely crap. Imagine how much you'd be enjoying us play without him on the park.

There's absolutely no reason why Winks is on the park instead of Ndombele. Ndombele on a bad day is probably better than Winks on a Great Day. It's Levy Team orders or Winks is drinking buddies with Mason.
I don't think Winks was a good move but no need to focus on it. We are winning and playing really well, let's enjoy it. No need to be miserable cunts every day.

Do you know what? I keep wondering the same thing.
It's something I've thought since the day he was "appointed".

There's literally no other reason I could think of that the CEO of a multi million pound company would give a 29 year rookie the caretaker managers job

Back
Top Bottom