Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame on you Enic...

2-E3-FAFC9-25-A1-469-E-BF9-B-04-B9218-FDBC8.jpg
It’s the Harry Kane goodbye tour. Fair price mate. Levy in! Enic in!

Respect to Harry for asking to leave, while he gave us his best years. To these cunts, no respect at all. They're the reason with their lazy recruitment and tiresome negotations for the likes of Grealish , Dias , Bruno (who I don't rate) etc. that pushed Kane to his decision.

Last edited:
I'm not seeking to start an ideological argument here - but presently the following are true

- the general public have record levels of savings
- the football clubs have record levels of debt
That's an incredibly narrow minded view

Plenty of members of the general public have either lost their jobs or are facing uncertainty with them as well as many being on 80 percent of their wage for a considerable period of time

You have seen that table of ticket prices , no other premier league club anywhere near us on the pricing , it isnt defendable

You seem completely unwilling to hold your hands up and admit when the club get something horribly wrong

If I didnt know any better I'd say you are employed by them and are unable to be objective in the slightest

Plenty of members of the general public have either lost their jobs or are facing uncertainty with them as well as many being on 80 percent of their wage for a considerable period of time

You have seen that table of ticket prices , no other premier league club anywhere near us on the pricing , it isnt defendable

You seem completely unwilling to hold your hands up and admit when the club get something horribly wrong

If I didnt know any better I'd say you are employed by them and are unable to be objective in the slightest
Immoral prick . Let him sit by his mate
in the depths of hell .

You are completely ignoring my points above - which are both factually correct

I'm seeing inflated prices in absolutely everything I buy right now, I just don't see why any business would give discounts

I'm seeing inflated prices in absolutely everything I buy right now, I just don't see why any business would give discounts
But we're the only club of the twenty charging £60 and showing not an ounce of goodwill to the fans.

If there was one person on here to defend it, I suppose it had to be you.

Do you have no morals at all?

That is a fucking joke to be fair. Shameless.
We have been telling you for weeks about them being greedy pricks, why does it take this for you to recognize it? I mean I am glad you have but plenty of other evidence existed long before this shameful fucking act that they are greedy and couldn't give a fuck about the supporters or what happens on the pitch.

As long as they are making consistent profit they couldn't care less.

Back
Top Bottom