Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to tear it all up and start again, buy players who actually feel honoured to be playing in that magical stadium.

Players like Dele, Dier, Lloris, Toby, Sissoko have all passed their sell bye date and it shows in the amount of fucks they give.
Doherty, Ndombele, Reguilon, Lo Celso, Bergwijn, not one of them has panned out. We've had moments but zero consistency.

You have to move heaven and earth to keep Son and Kane, sell a good 10 players and do a complete re-build in one summer or as others have said its going to get worse.

We can't even finish 9th because of our superior goal difference to Leeds - we are fucked to qualify for the ECL or whatever the fuck it's called.

We were in a mess of not being in the CL next year with jose. This newer bigger mess of ending below arse is on levy and stupid cunt mason who is just playing his mates and losing .
We were 7th when he was rightly sacked. We'll end up 7th or maybe 8th. Levy is a cunt for appointing him and then sticking with the relic past January. He's then made another howler with Mason but 6 games is not the season.

I find it weird the anger Mason is getting off people. He's a young lad who's stepping in for the end of the season. I personally, and this is random conjecture, think he's been told to play the likes of Winks and Dele to see if there are players we can salvage. If not, they're getting sold.

There is something mentally wrong with this club & it stems from from the top . It tricked down to the players , kills of managers . The mindset is business first , football 2nd . I think levy has to go . He’s toxic to THFC

But Jose was wrong we have the following world class players according to some on this forum.
Bale-cunt.
Winks-cunt.
Dele-cunt.
Aurier-cunt.
Sissoko-cunt.
Ndombele-cunt.
Lo Celso-cunt.
Reguilon-cunt.
Dier-cunt.
That is just the start of it.
We have a squad of players that don't give a fuck.
This squad is made up shithouses who have no pride desire or will to win.

Fuck are the Jose apologists pathetic trying to make this about him.

We don’t look any worse under a manager with no experience than we did under Jose.

This is not proving Jose right it is showing that he did nothing to improve anyone or provide any structure to this team.

For their second, Reggie massively struggling with the ball in that area, what does Winks do? Gives it straight back to him. Absolutely useless.
Massively had enough of lack of discipline, ambition and game plan.
Son hasn’t been playing for weeks. Just carrying him. Get the ball to him and he will pretend with some stepovers, shit himself and pass backwards.
Just absolute wank. We don’t challenge until their in our 18 yard box.

Saddest part is: I don't feel anything.
We're all Arthur Fleck now

4d88ovaaa5d41.jpg

Fuck are the Jose apologists pathetic trying to make this about him.

We don’t look any worse under a manager with no experience than we did under Jose.

This is not proving Jose right it is showing that he did nothing to improve anyone or provide any structure to this team.
VDV is right. We have a squad full of players who think they are better than they really are.

I find it weird the anger Mason is getting off people. He's a young lad who's stepping in for the end of the season. I personally, and this is random conjecture, think he's been told to play the likes of Winks and Dele to see if there are players we can salvage. If not, they're getting sold.
To his credit. Whoever we started we'd be shit as the subs came on and cared even less then those that started. Why the fuck does dier and winks continue to play. They aren't doing anything to help their resale value.

Back
Top Bottom