Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are fucking going to finish below the Scum and the Spammers and be out of Europe. Harry is leaving. We have no idea who the manager is. Good god we are fucking atrocious. We should all ask for a transfer request.

Townsend was the pundit in my stream. He was praying for a Villa win.
Mason should have subbed Reg for Doc and switched Tanganga to the left.
Yet another Spursy result. Andy said he had never seen a more bizarre OG.

This squad is finished. There’s no way up with these cunts
Just have to hope Skipp and Sessegnon can step up, big ask. Unless Harry goes no way Levy will sanction a big spend, he is impervious to fan pressure. If Harry does go we are then having to prey Levy and Hitchen
butt out and let ( insert any underwhelming name of your choice as new manager) spend it as he sees fit.

The only scenario that seems a given from the above is the departure of Harry

What a load of bollocks. Cannot out compete Villa and Leeds at the business end of the season. Levy, the coaches and most of the team should hang their heads in shame.

What a pathetic lump of dross we've become....
everyone's downed tools... Kane wants out, and who can blame him? but he didn't exactly add to his price tonight....

I think Spurs players actually HATE the club and the fans... they seem hell bent on putting us through as much torture as possible...

West Ham & Arse may still yet finish above us.... and right now, I couldn't give a shit. We deserve it!

fucking hell, why do we fucking bother?

2 years ago this week we were looking forward to a CL Final... it really HAS gone to shit since the moment Sissoko stuck out his fucking arm to wave at someone in the crowd to say "Heyyy, look at me, I'm shit and i'm a Champions League Final... yaaaayyyy!"! (or whatever the fuck he was pointing at!)

Fucking Spursy Dr. Tottenham fuck bollocks... we fucking can't help ourselves!

How's the lap of (dis)honour going??

Fucking disgusting result, disgusting effort, disgusting season.
But Jose was wrong we have the following world class players according to some on this forum.
Bale-cunt.
Winks-cunt.
Dele-cunt.
Aurier-cunt.
Sissoko-cunt.
Ndombele-cunt.
Lo Celso-cunt.
Reguilon-cunt.
Dier-cunt.
That is just the start of it.
We have a squad of players that don't give a fuck.
This squad is made up shithouses who have no pride desire or will to win.

I can't believe people seriously think that the performance was caused by media speculation about Kane. It's incredible to me. You might have a point if these fuckwits hadn't been shit for months, but the performance was entirely in line with Spurs in the second half of this season. Also with players who haven't looked arsed for so long, why the hell would they even care whether Kane continues playing for a club they don't give a shit about? The theory makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

So our players cant put in an effort because kane might leave. While picking up 100 grand a week. Maybe for once they can put in an effort to do their job like everyone on earth has to. Soft whinging cunts
Agreed. But I've been thinking about this.

You get used to whatever you earn, that's only human, but unlike most jobs, footie is based EXACTLY on performance.

They should be handed an unsigned cheque every week and told it will get signed if they FUCKING PERFORM. We'll see who fucking wants it.

Back
Top Bottom