Things the fans can do to get listened to

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What can fans do to encourage change?

• Total voters
No one will do this as its totally counter productive and very silly but.....

ST holders renew but don't attend any games, or make their tickets available to others.
Every game they send an email to Levy stating that they won't be attending due to Levy.

Every home game will be played in a near empty stadium.

ST holders renew but don't attend any games, or make their tickets available to others.
Every game they send an email to Levy stating that they won't be attending due to Levy.

Dunno if they'd care

As long as the money is rolling in we could play in front of 5 people for all the difference it will make to them

Although it would lead to lower food and drink sales on match day I suppose

They won't care, they will have still had the money.

Are you a member or ST holder?

Have you renewed?

Yes Season Ticket holder, have just over 550 points.

Have not renewed yet, and still deciding whether to or not.

Club just does not feel like the Tottenham Hotspur I have known for nigh on 50 years anymore, in fact would go as far as to say it does not feel like a Football club anymore.

Only major public protest and disruption will make a difference. All options listed would not bother the club one bit.
It is how you protest that cuts through. For example, doing your shouting at the Stadium has an effect, but doing it outside the chairman’s home has a bigger effect (always keep it non threatening).

Using social media platforms to target Levy is of some value, using social media to target Levy’s wider circle will cut through much much more. Non threatening of course.

we could, reasonably crowd fund enough to place a double page add in a national newspapers to point out our concerns - perfectly valid.

we could reasonably take our arguments to partners of THFC. They might not listen or they may decide they don’t want the hassle and back away from the club, which hurts ENIC commercially.

It really is not simple, but it is not impossible to cut through, but you can’t be too nice in my view, Tavistock group might be where this also needs ramping up.

With that amount of points you have been a ST holder for quite a while.

Why would you give that up, when Levy/ENIC could be gone in 5 years time?

Because as things stand Tottenham Hotspur does not feel like a football club.
The way I feel about it would much rather watch a local club, who actually appreciate the fans.
A bit like you and Wealdstone for example.

I may renew, and go to the away games, but put all home on Ticket Exchange for a season to see if anything changes, but really think I may have gone to my last game at The Lane under ENIC.

We need to get some volunteers to jump off of the Skywalk.

Thus getting the stadium closed on safety grounds.

That will show them we mean business.

Dunno if they'd care

As long as the money is rolling in we could play in front of 5 people for all the difference it will make to them

Although it would lead to lower food and drink sales on match day I suppose
They won't care, they will have still had the money.
Agree 1000 %

But they probably won't care about anything else either.
Anyone who doesn't renew I respect, but there's always the 50 odd thousand waiting to replace them.

We need to get some volunteers to jump off of the Skywalk.

Thus getting the stadium closed on safety grounds.

That will show them we mean business.
I had a related thought. I was going to call it 'Tie Your Cock to the Cock', but I couldn't work out how you'd do it, so it evolved into padlocking yourself up there.

Surely everyone could stop buying club merchandise for one season. Hitting the club in shirt revenue etc has got to make them sit up and take notice.
I'm sure we could all go without Spurs stuff for a year but no need not to attend matches.
Put it out on the internet so that overseas sales are also stopped. You have to stab Levy where he bleeds...in the wallet.

Back
Top Bottom