Things the fans can do to get listened to

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What can fans do to encourage change?

• Total voters
Every home game, when the game kicks off, everybody take their trousers off and wave them in the air, singing:

I've got my trousers off
I've got my trousers off
got my trousers
got my trousers
got my trousers off

...and tell the media it's a protest.

They'll soon get the message - and it will be August, so we won't get our legs cold.

Trousers on at 1/2 time, then repeat for the second half.

Please add this to the list Kane you believe it
Kane you believe it

As this superb idea has received many positive reactions, I am more than a little surprised not to see it in the poll.

Boycott the food and drink inside the stadium?
Might cost Enic a couple of mill every match, plus it boosts the establishments in the surrounding area.

Have never bought food or drink inside the new stadium. 👍
The sausage rolls are usually yummy, but my friend didn't enjoy hers on Wednesday, they'd probably been left over since the first lockdown!
Anyway, I only go into the Dispensary to meet up with any TFCers that may be around. Maybe we should meet in a pub rather than inside the stadium.

The sausage rolls are usually yummy, but my friend didn't enjoy hers on Wednesday, they'd probably been left over since the first lockdown!
Anyway, I only go into the Dispensary to meet up with any TFCers that may be around. Maybe we should meet in a pub rather than inside the stadium.
I only use cash to pay for my beers and food, refuse to pay with cards. Plus love the atmosphere of the pub, and I drink all by my lonesome.

What’s out of order is the incompetent bald fuck ruining their live of sport in order to tease every last penny out of its fans (not customers).

I hope someone kicks his head in

To be fair, if you're protesting the quality of the product in relation to the price you're paying.
You are a customer. ..and you're going full Karen.

Was that the vegan ones you were banging on about?
Wait What Reaction GIF

Yes Season Ticket holder, have just over 550 points.

Have not renewed yet, and still deciding whether to or not.

Club just does not feel like the Tottenham Hotspur I have known for nigh on 50 years anymore, in fact would go as far as to say it does not feel like a Football club anymore.
That's exactly how I feel.
'There used to be a football club over there ' Keith Burkenshaw
Seems more apt now than ever

Agree 1000 %

But they probably won't care about anything else either.
Anyone who doesn't renew I respect, but there's always the 50 odd thousand waiting to replace them.
That's the problem Levy doesn't care who buys the season ticket as long as they sell.
If we give up the season ticket we ain't getting it back anytime soon. Enic are just parasites and need to fuck off

Back
Top Bottom