Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Price range, club? you seen much of him...

Affordable I would say. Right now probably 30m max. Seen plenty of him, he's a wiry little energetic fucker who can play a bit football, always looking forwards. He's tenacious but a little bit light. I think he might struggle a little in a CM2 in the PL, better in a CM3.

My only question mark would be that he's not an out and 6, and he doesn't contribute loads in the final third like the some 8's in terms of creativity, assists, goals- in a midfield three like today where you have Tchouameni doing the 6 stuff and Aouar popping up in forward areas to support the attack, he's (Caqueret) a perfect kind of conduit between the two zones and disciplines - he'll help the defensive transitions and offensive transitions. Players like Tchouameni and Aouar might be easier to place because they have more defined kind of roles. Caqueret reminds me a bit of Maxime Lopez (ex Marseille now Sassuolo) in that way, tenacious, decent footballer, hard to remit exactly. Likeable though.

US already lost in their own heads already. Yedlin is lucky he isn't on a yellow and Brooks is a moron.

Only 15 minutes so far but I can say they are the only team I have seen lately who play worse out of the back than Spurs.

US already lost in their own heads already. Yedlin is lucky he isn't on a yellow and Brooks is a moron.

Only 15 minutes so far but I can say they are the only team I have seen lately who play worse out of the back than Spurs.
Honest to god this back 3 looks like no one told any of the defenders they weren't playing a back 4.

GREGGGGG OUTTTTT

Game On GIF by memecandy

Corona looks quite the player. Very quick and good movement off the ball.

These diagonal runs and long balls over the top are going to continue to be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom