Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
Little surprise we are in this situation, consider our lack of funds. We can only hire a coach that coaches players we give him, without noisy demand for new players. Maybe a little like Poch we first hired. Will give Paulo my support
Lack of funds is because they take money out not put money in - bastards.

Sure, support the coach we should, but his success will be a surprise while his appointment is a stain.

Just look at this fucking Charlie..

YajJhSm.png

I curse the slime you slither on, Daniel Levy.
My guy's fits are on point, it must be said

skysports-paulo-fonseca-roma_5369562.jpg

I was apprehensive when Poch was appointed, but I don't feel the same this time. For the sake of the club I hope he does well, but as long as ENIC are in charge it's going to be the same old story again. Hopefully with a DoF Levy will do what's needed for the best and take a step back from football and just go back to making money....not like we see any of it I suppose.

All that being said, there were way better options out there for someone you had to google. I, for one would have gone for Oliver Glasner from Wolfsburg.

Just one question, what if this cunt turns out to be good?

It looks like more than a few have made their minds up already but I can't wait to find out...

I'm looking forward to a load of 5-3 and 4-3 results again...we'll probably be watching through our fingers half the time but anything is better than being bored fucking senseless...

It looks like more than a few have made their minds up already but I can't wait to find out...

I'm looking forward to a load of 5-3 and 4-3 results again...we'll probably be watching through our fingers half the time but anything is better than being bored fucking senseless...
I don't care if we lose as long as I'm entertained by it. Mourinho was unbearable, I haven't not woken up to watch games (I live PST) since the AVB era and even Mourinho's last few months I just... Couldn't be bothered.

It's a nice thought, but we're Spurs, so he won't, that's not how it works for us...

Yeah, but we thought Pochettino was going to be shit and he got us to a Champions League Final....it was shit though...but you know...Spurs innit.
and Poch cant repeat it with the current situation. We are simply in a relatively worse position than when Poch took over.

For context, back then Woolwich were still able to finish top 4 with all their nonsense but have not done so in the last 5 seasons. Its not that Woolwich got significantly worse but that many teams have gotten better.

Yeah, but we thought Pochettino was going to be shit and he got us to a Champions League Final....it was shit though...but you know...Spurs innit.
Poch was always a good manager and only had two jobs before us. Anyone who looked at the job he did in his first season at Espanyol would have seen what a good job he did. The problem we had is whenever we get to a certain level Levy never tries to improve he thinks ok job done we do not need to spend. Do you remember when we needed a striker and centre back under Harry to see out the season and he brought in two players in a free.

Levy and Enic is Spurs biggest problem the man has no vision. He does not care about the fans, the club or winning. This appointment is just depressing. What Levy did with leaking links to Conte and Pochettino before the season ticket deadline is criminal.

Just think he could be the most successful manager ever !

Fact is that we live in a digital world where people think that they are empowered to state their view and it will be listened to.

The fact is that NO-ONE at THFC will make their decision on public views. As usual we will get what they decide ! Usually fan means you get behind whoever is manager until he proves he is a complete wanker, like Ramos etc

Last edited:
Fucking hell...We can moan about all we like but whatever is going to happen will happen and there's nothing that any of us on here can do about...what's wrong with just enjoying the fucking ride?

Back
Top Bottom