Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
That his wife or daughter?
Wife

Patrick Plotting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

This is positive, this is BETTER than Potter!!!!

E3ekjUOXoAYfaix

What I really don't understand is you openly admit to not knowing anything about him, you openly admit that you didn't watch Roma play. So how the fuck can you really have an opinion on the guy, be that either positive or negative?

LOL

That isn’t true at all.

Do we take from that is that Nuno Campos is not as desperate as Fonseca?

15 years and he's prepared to cut the cord? Something doesn't smell quite right.
Looks like Levy wants his own people around the new “coach/joke” for the first ten games and then when he sacks him there is another human shield appointment ready to step in ahead of our 6 pointer at Brighton.
Suggested that Conte was told he had too many staff. Then this guy can’t bring his mate of 15 years along for the banter. Didn’t Levy do the same to AVB with that joke Fraud appointed as assistant manager ( I swear he was playing the part of Chirpy too )

Paulo Fabulous. Worst appointment since Gross. Mostly due to the utter cheap way this looks. Only one benefiting is Jorge Mendes. And Levy has told everyone of us client reference numbers that we are mugs as far as he is concerned.

Those damn stages of grief are pretty spot on.

I think I’m at acceptance as what the hell else am I going to do?

Ill be fired up at kickoff of match 1.

If we lose Kane, Son and Bale I just do not see how this guy along with Levy are going to attract quality replacements, I just cannot see how we compete next season with this Guy coming in. His previous teams are on the main worse at defending the us which is my main worry
With the financial situation we are in, Kane or even Son's sales are all we have that we can work on. Maybe better to buy six or seven top Europe kids and compete in 3-5 years time. Am doubtful we can meaningfully compete next season

Little surprise we are in this situation, consider our lack of funds. We can only hire a coach that coaches players we give him, without noisy demand for new players. Maybe a little like Poch we first hired. Will give Paulo my support

Little surprise we are in this situation, consider our lack of funds. We can only hire a coach that coaches players we give him, without noisy demand for new players. Maybe a little like Poch we first hired. Will give Paulo my support

What lack of funds?

The club and owner have tons of money.

Back
Top Bottom