EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't care about what?

Why would they force the game to go on? Why would the players and officials be quiet about it?

There is nothing to indicate that UEFA forced it to go forward and plenty to indicate the exact opposite happened. It seems you just want to have a little moan about UEFA and are using this situation to do so which is in poor taste to be honest.
They don’t care if a player dies on the pitch. FIFA is the same. A World Cup in Qatar in very hot conditions, expecting athletes to give their all ? I’m not in any mood for a back and forth tonight. I’m in shock still at what I’ve seen.
if you’re content that this match had to go ahead and that it was all down to the players rather than the sponsors and the governing body then I think we should leave it at that

Welcome back.

Thx fella...

Just passing through.... Tonight was a little close to home... I'm rather shook. Like watching some awful horror film.

Utterly appalled at the close-ups we were subjected to by the Uefa TV crew and also feel the decision to finish the game should have been taken out of the player's hands.

Stay safe and look out for ya loved ones, peeps! :dierpochhug:

Last edited:
Can't fathom why we let him go tbh. Him and Toby are 1st choice defenders for what? The 3rd place teamin the world or something
I absolutely get why we need players behind them to push them and ultimately replace them.

What shocked me about Vertonghen was actually the effects of his concussion that he suffered, that 'we' came out and categorically stated that he didn't suffer a concussion but he suffered a "Vasovagal syncope" instead, but turns out this was a total miss-diagnosis and he DID suffer a concussion which absolutely affected his performances as he went into the last year of his contract. I hope someone got the fucking sack for that!

I absolutely get why we need players behind them to push them and ultimately replace them.

What shocked me about Vertonghen was actually the effects of his concussion that he suffered, that 'we' came out and categorically stated that he didn't suffer a concussion but he suffered a "Vasovagal syncope" instead, but turns out this was a total miss-diagnosis and he DID suffer a concussion which absolutely affected his performances as he went into the last year of his contract. I hope someone got the fucking sack for that!
A vaso what now?

Danish team doctor confirmed that Eriksen did no longer breathe seconds after the medical team arrived, after which they started lifesaving treatment and got him back.

So yeah. Eriksen seems to have been clinically dead on the pitch for some time. Terrifying. Glad that he made it.

Thx fella...

Just passing through.... Tonight was a little close to home... I'm rather shook. Like watching some awful horror film.

Utterly appalled at the close-ups we were subjected to by the Uefa TV crew and also feel the decision to finish the game should have been taken out of the player's hands.

Stay safe and look out for ya loved ones , peeps! :dierpochhug:

Good to see you back geez, hope you are ok

Give the guy a break... Considering it would otherwise be Chris taking it; it took balls to step up for that kick.
Welcome back mate! You have been missed on here , granted not everyone agrees with everything you say but this place is better with you posting ! Hope you are good anyway and glad to have you back.

Welcome back mate! You have been missed on here , granted not everyone agrees with everything you say but this place is better with you posting ! Hope you are good anyway and glad to have you back.

Was just about to PM you... I hope you still got my back as far as ITK goes this summer?

Same paypal details, fam? :baletroll:

Last edited:
Was just a bout to PM you... I hope you still got my back as far as ITK goes this summer?

Same paypal details, fam? :baletroll:
I know a lot but I have to protect my sources , once it’s out in the open I will reveal all!!
And yes I accept crypto now for payments , moving with the times fam. ! :adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom